My Spring ♡ Seungseok

I feel like every single time I update i have to thank you guys, but yeah, thank you for the 7k! And what's better to celebrate 7k than a 7k words long oneshot?
This is the biggest oneshot I've ever written, so I really hope you enjoy this extremely fluffy Seungseok oneshot (or should I say SeungBom?) with a bit of heartbreak in the beginning but an ending as beautiful as the first flower after winter.
Enjoy!

____________

"Don't come again."

"What? What do you mean?"

Seungyeon stared incredulously at his beautiful lover's face.

"Don't ever come again. We're done. I don't ever want to see you again. Your things are in the bag near the door. Go and don't come back"

Seungyeon got closer to the other male, tears already flowing freely down his face, and cupped his cheek, only to have his hand swatted away forcefully.

"W-why...?"

"Don't you see? You're always wanting so much attention, you're annoying, you're boring, how can I continue loving you?"

"But... these five years... were nothing?"

"I liked you. I liked you because you took advantage of the moment I was fragile, you protected me when my parents went away. But you took advantage of me. For the first three years, yeah, I liked you. Then you just became a body I could play with and a place I could take money from whenever I wanted to. But guess what? Now I have money, and a way better person to stay with."

Every single word felt like a knife cutting through his insides. It stabbed his heart forcefully, and ripped it into pieces. Seungyeon couldn't believe the one he loved so so much actually thought of him as a body to f*ck and as a way to get money.

"There's... there's something going on, right, my love? You're lying right? You're lying cause you're afraid of telling me something... right?"

Seungyeon tried to get closer, holding onto the last bit of hope that everything that was going on was a lie. Everything chattered when he was pushed forcefully enough he fell to the ground, hitting the table that was behind him. A picture frame fell, a picture from their first year together.  They were in a amusement park, Seungyeon being hugged from behind by the older male, both smiling so so brightly. As he was looking at the picture, the same one that was then holding him tightly, threw the frame against the wall, making glass and wood shards fly all over.

"Get the f*ck out of here. Before I take you out with my own hands"

Seungyeon quickly stood up, trembling and crying. He made his way to the door fast, putting on his shoes and getting the bag, before leaving as fast as his legs could take him.

He remembered the bag. He remembered the bag very well. It was actually something Seungyeon had given to his boyfriend as a gift when Seungyeon sold his first song, and the song became a hit. He remembered the happy expression on his lover's face when Seungyeon had told him the news. He remembered everything. Every single moment of laughter, affection and... what he thought was love. But it was nothing like that. He was completely mistaken. And it freaking hurt so so much.

Seungyeon continued running, holding the bag closely to his chest. Every single part of the city he went by reminded him of his boyfriend in some way.  When they had just went to the convenience store to meet in the middle of the night, just cause they missed each other. When they had fallen from the bike going down a street, and he had gotten so so worried when his lover got hurt. When they went to that old library just to lay beside each other and read old comics. Every single corner had a memory.