My Young Taekwondo Master ♡ YoCat

Fluff
Yohan X Wooseok
PART 1
_________________

Being an acting major was something not many people were brave enough to do. Things were extremely hard in the industry, and very few people could actually end up successful. But Kim Wooseok had everything. Talent, technique, visuals, determination, kindness. He was just the full pack. Thus why, at only 22 he had such an hectic schedule.

He had just finished recording a movie, when he was already in for another, while recording a drama series and variety programs here and there. Having a social life out of work wasn't an option, nor having enough sleep hours. It was already common for the stylists to hold his head up while doing hair and makeup.

Wooseok couldn't say he was sad, he was doing what he loved the most. But he felt drained. Drained of emotions and of the human being Kim Wooseok, not the actor Kim Wooseok. But he was bound by a contract and couldn't quit right there.

But well, things could be harder. As soon as he started reading the script, he started feeling nervous. The story was about a promising young taekwondo athlete, that suddenly lost his sight due to an accident. Not only he would have to learn how to do a bit if taekwondo, he would have to seem blind while doing so. He already didn't have enough time for daily life, he would have time to start learning this?

"Manager-nim... I don't know if I can do this..."

"Wooseok-ah, the contract is signed, there's no turning back"

"But I'll have to learn taekwondo, right?"

"For the next three weeks you will train with a young athlete. You will have recordings for half of the day and the other half will be you getting ready physically for the character. The athlete's name is Kim Yohan, and he's a bit younger than you, he is 4 Dan and is one of the most promising athletes nowadays. He fits very well the story of the character, well, not until the blindness thing. Later on you'll have to train blindfolded."

"Okay... I'll have to trust that Kim Yohan then. I guess I'll start getting ready."

"Oh and through those three weeks you will live in the dorms with those athletes. So I would advise you to meet Yohan beforehand and know him well, since you'll have to live with him for a while"

"Is that okay, really? You know how things have been, with sasaengs and stuff..."

"You'll be in a dorm filled with killer taekwondo athletes, no one would dare to hurt you, trust me"

"Well, that's true... okay, can you give me his phone number?"

The manager gave him a card with the athlete's name and phone number handwritten. Wooseok thanked him and immediately took out his phone to message the boy.

Hi, I'm the actor you will help out during the next weeks, I'm Kim Wooseok, and it will be nice working with you

Oh, Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Yohan. It'll be nice working with you as well. I heard you're moving in the day after tomorrow, would you like to come around to see how things are?

That would be nice, but I have schedules until very late today. Would it be possible for us to meet tomorrow?

Yeah, that would be okay. Let's meet at the coffee shop near the dorms

Alright, that's great, see you tomorrow then

Sure, see you yomorrow

Yohan quickly sent the address of the coffee shop, and Wooseok was rushed back to his schedules.