DRAFT - Sweet Doctor Part 2

I have oneshots that had been in the making when the news came out. I hope they can cheer you up a bit to keep fighting for our boys.

It had been three days already. Three days that felt like an eternity each. Yohan had came over when he could to visit and try and entertain the other, but that was a pretty hard task. The medicine made Wooseok dizzy and made him throw up pretty often. He also didn't sleep well, since he had medicine at midnight and at six am, and after medicine he would always feel sick. His diet was also not great, he pretty much only drank soup and juice. The food made him get even worst, it was just tasteless, and the same at every single meal. That all lead into him getting weaker and weaker, even though he mostly stayed on bed all day long.

Doctor Han came very often. Actually, it seemed like every free time he had, he would come to the youngerster's room. Wooseok did like it, it was a bit of entertainment in the middle of how boring his life had gotten. Seungwoo was a good listener, and actually had some pretty great stories to tell. He had talked to the nurses and it seemed like that was kind of his specialty. The doctor was in the process of getting an specialization on the pediatric area, he had this way of getting kids entertained while he did things. And Wooseok remembered it, remembered when the doctor was putting on his iv for him, how he had made him so relaxed through only talking. Basically, Doctor Han's small visits had already become a part of the day he looked forward to.

He heard some light knocking on his door. Doctor Han walked in with a smile on his face, quietly making his way to the bed and sitting on it, facing Wooseok.

"So how are you feeling? Did the medicines for dizziness work? No throwing up anymore?"

"I still do sometimes, but it's a lot better"

"That's better. Did you eat your lunch though?"

As Wooseok stayed silent and averted his gaze, Seungwoo frowned.

"Hey, you need to eat too. You're losing weight very quickly, that will be bad for your healing process."

"I know but... I throw up even with the smell of that soup, if I see it again I'm throwing up all my insides."

"I'll see if they can send you something different. But please try. I know hospital food isn't the best, I eat here every day, but please try"

"I'll try. Feeling weak is worse than eating bad food, I'm pretty much starving"

"I will give you some vitamins then, so that you can feel a bit better."

"Thank you, Doctor Han"

"God, I feel like your uncle when you call me Doctor Han"

Seungwoo chuckled, lightly ruffling the smaller's hair.

"You're not that much older, and you look young"

"But you look like a kid, that's the difference"

"Hey!"

"Take that as a compliment, it makes you very cute"

"Oh? I'm cute then?"

"Yes, you are, didn't you know that?"

"If you saw the amount of comments on my Instagram posts you would know how much I'm called cute and many worst things"

"Oh, instagram famous I see? Well, you're pretty, of course they would follow you"

"I'm not instagram famous, I just accept people who are from uni or something, but that's already a lot"

"Can you accept me, then?"

"Of course!"

Wooseok reached out to grab his cellphone on the nightstand, Seungwoo placing a protective hand on the smaller's side to prevent him from falling to the side. Wooseok quickly opened the instagram app and handed his cellphone to the doctor. Seungwoo searched for his own profile and tapped the follow button before getting his own cellphone to follow the younger back.

"There we go"