Be Selfish ♡ Seungcat

This is basically a mess I'm sorry.
If I take too long to finish something my mood changes and so does my writing so I'm sorry for this.
It also may or may not have come from that video on Twitter of the Seungcat lookalikes kissing.
Anyways, fluffy
Seungwoo X Wooseok

______________________

Creativity is not something that comes easily. It seems like something that some people are just born with, whereas some aren't. It also seems like it doesn't matter which area, someone creative can mostly create things in multiple artistic areas after enough training. But being good at one of those things mostly raises the standard too high for other areas.

It was not different for the members. Being someone creative with music and dancing, their sensitivity towards other areas was also really strong. So members did get close to things such as drawing and photography but only informally. Wooseok specially liked both.

As an acting major, he didn't have such strong training at music, but doing acting sparked his curiosity for things like photography and filming. It was always something that bothered him, that his grade at such subjects was always the lowest. It seemed like he just didn't have such an insight to it, or so his teachers thought.

But time passed, and being as hardworking as he is, he continued trying to photograph and film as a hobby. Though he was never satisfied with his work, he did enjoy it and kept doing it. He never showed it to anyone, mostly because he didn't think it was good enough to be worth shown around.

Wooseok was pretty much glad that he had his own room. He ended up making a small area in his room for the cameras and pictures, all hidden by a blanket most of the time. Members were always pretty curious about what was behind that blanket, but when Wooseok had been so adamant in stopping them from looking, they gave up, feeling like it was something personal.

Wooseok still enjoyed it. The pictures were of the most adverse things, streets, nature, animals, and even some taken secretly of his members. They were representations of what he felt at that moment and stories he wanted to tell, everything he is and saw was somewhere beneath those tons of pictures. So whenever he needed inspiration, for a song, an acting segment or even a drawing he would search through those pictures. They helped Wooseok figure out the emotions he wanted to portray, the story he wanted to tell, so much more clearly than just thinking.

So there he was. Taking out pictures that were stuck to a panel with small red magnets. He tried to connect them, create a certain aesthetic or a story line, anything. He just let his hands take whatever caught his eyes, whatever spoke to him and whatever made him feel something.

And between those was a picture of Seungwoo. The oldest was distracted. It was right after a photoshoot and they were leaving to get into the van when it started raining. But instead of rushing inside, Seungwoo waited until all 10 members had gotten in, before he got in himself, hair already slightly damp, and the dark long sleeved shirt he was wearing had a few spots from where the rain drops hit it. Wooseok had been the first to get in. And he found then the perfect opportunity to capture the worrisome, caring look on their leader's face, waiting under the cold rain until he was completely sure everyone was there and safe. It was touching, and that's why Wooseok decided to capture that moment. That unconditional, inconsequential love and caring that seemed to be such a frequent and strong feature of their leader. It was one of the reasons why he fell in love.

So lost in his thoughts, Wooseok didn't realize the sound of someone knocking until the door opened. And he never moved so fast to try and cover all his pictures and cameras with the blanket again.

"Wooseokie?"

The older's soft voice was almost too quiet to hear, but it didn't go by unnoticed to Wooseok.