20

"Would you have left me if I didn't stop you?" I ask Hendery as we cuddle on the couch, the tv turned on as a distraction, "You wouldn't have fought for me?"

He places a kiss on my nose and sighs, "To be honest, I was going to leave you. I was very sure that you loved Ten and not me.. but I would've regretted it because you, Hwang Yeji, you worth fighting for."

"Stop it," I wrap my arms around his chest and smile, "Your words affect me so much! Sometimes I feel like you're the writer and not me."

"Darling, you shouldn't be saying such words."

I raise my head to look at Hendery and see that's he's red and flustered.

"Aww, I forget that you were my fan." I pinch his cheeks and laugh at him.

"I'll always be your number one fan," He pulls me close, resting his forehead against mine, "I'll always be your forever."

"And if you're not?" I ask him, a smile growing on my lips, "What if life messes with us again?"

"We won't let that happen," He places a kiss on my palm and smiles, "We will fight for our happy ending."

"I believe in us but I'm scared," He plays with my hair as I continue, "I'm scared that something will make you leave me, whether it's Ten, me or the guilt we'll hold. I'm scared of the future, of what it'll hold for us."

"Don't be scared of the future," Hendery smiles softly, "I will make sure that we walk on a flower path and if we don't then it's okay, because we'll still be together, right?"

"Can you see the future?" I chuckle at him as I ruffle his hair, "What is ours then, huh?"

"Our future?" He asks as I smile, "It's us, it'll always be us."

"You're an idiot," Placing a kiss on his cheek, I let out a laugh, "A very cute idiot."

Hendery, he's the boy I love, the boy who taught me how to love, who taught me to forgive and forget, he's the one with whom I want to spend my entire life.

Because when I think about love, his name is the only one which comes to my mind.