meow

Okay, so Mary wanted to escape her past and she tried to have a normal life and she married John and lied about her past to him and for a while, they had a happy life, until Mary's past caught up with her.

Now tell me, am I talking about Sherlock or Supernatural? >;)

----

Found a headcanon on Pinterest:

The Doctor left Rose's room exactly how she left it except for one little detail. On the bedside table, he put an everlasting rose.

I'mnotcryinghahahahahawhatareyoutalkingaboutkillme

----

So, my cafeteria is split into Section 1, 2, & 3. I sit in Section 1, table 3. I'm in the 6th grade, so we are released to the lunch lines 1-3 tables at a time.

Now, each section has 6 tables. BUT HERE'S THE FREAKING MESSED UP PART.

Section 1 has all 6 tables filled up. Section 2 has 3 filled, and Section 3 has 2 filled.

The teacher, Mr. Lewis is always gets onto Section 1 for being too loud and we always eat 15 minutes into lunch, so we only have 15 minutes to eat.

THEN THE FREAKING LUNCH LINES GO AS SLOW AS SH**, SO YESTERDAY I HAD 4 MINUTES TO EAT LUNCH AND THE TEACHER DIDN'T EVEN FREAKING CARE.

----

Do you like waffles?

----

MEOW I HATE MY SCHOOL

Ok, more ranting.

My gym class has gym uniforms. A T-Shirt and shorts. Do you know HOW FREAKING COLD IT GETS IN WINTER?

For Pete's sake, it could be snowing outside and they'd still make us wear the God dang uniforms. (Even though it doesn't exactly snow in Texas).

Also, the girls gym is usually spent like this: changing, stretches, training for sport (soccer/futball, softball, etc...), then change back into the school uniform.

The boys: changing, stretches, THEN they play games: kickball, dodgeball, etc.), then they change.

Like today, we had to RUN at least 275 meters. The boys played kickball. AND WE DO THE SAME THING EVERY DAY.

F.M.L.

Thanks for tolerating me! :)

-KiaradaCookie