Saving a life

THIS IS MY NEW STORY IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY OTHER ONE THIS IS A ZAYN AN FICTION IF YOU WERE WONDER IM HOPING I CAN GET ALL 5 OF THEM BUT IDK HERES CHAPTER 1 :)

Chapter 1.......

Zoe's P.O.V.

"I'm going to miss you so much next month" Jess says to me with tears streaming down her face. she just couldn't take it that I was moving to London."I don't want to move but I haft to my parents need the money" I try to explain to Jess. Even though they are sending me from america to London, sometimes I dont get my parent's way of thinking. Hey say I am working as a maid or something. I still have a moth to 'prepare'.

Oh yea did I mention IM WORKING FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!!!. that might be part if the reason I took this job I'm not there biggest fan in the world but I think they are pretty cute expecially that one boy..... Zayn!

Jess's P.O.V.

No offense to Zoe but she was a no one until word got around the school that she was moving to London and working for one direction.

Now me on the other hand I know every word that comes out of their mouths in the video diaries and every word to those songs. I'm a very detected directioner and right now I am kind of jealous of Zoe, but she promised me that let me meet them one day but she is doing this for a good cause because- uh oh here comes a bad cause Rachel. I don't know why she hates us so much we have only tried to be friends with her.

Rachel's P.O.V.

"So I hear you are moving to London" I say wig a sassy sort of tome.

"yea I am you should be sad because you won't have anyone to make fun of anymore" Zoe says with 'care' in her voice and Jess just stands there and nods her head.

We have always been enemies sense we were little. It kinda feel like I'm loosing a sister, that I hate.

Zoe's P.O.V.

I haft to admit I am going to kinda miss Rachel we have been like frienemies well more enemies than anything else, but I still haft to deal with her for another month or so.

I just realized that I am going to be a high school drop out with straight A's. You dot see that every day.

HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SECOND CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW. And sorry it's kinda short didn't really know what to write :/