chapter 23: lets talk

HEY SO THIS IS PRETTY MUCH ZAYN AND HARRY MAKIG UP IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE IT AS INTERESTING AS POSSIBLE BUT BARE WITH ME

ALSO IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY HELPFUL CRITISISM TO HELP MAKE MY STORIES BETTER IT WOULD BE WELL APPRECIATED :D JUST LEAVE A COMMENT OR INBOX ME DONT FORGET TO FAN AND VOTE

ZAYN'S P.OV.

I slowly crack open the door when i do the first thing i notice is that Zoe left her jacket by the window, i let out another tear and tell my self to man up before entering the room. I notice harry sitting there without his usual smile one his face but instead a blank expression of sadness and sorrow, as i moove closer to the bed i notice that his eyes looked just like mine pink and puffy, from all the crying.

"How are you feeling?" I ask trying to make small talk I don't really want to talk about what just Happened its bad enough that Zoe thinks I'm mad at her.

"Better look-" I cut Harry off I knew what he was going to say I'm sorry it just happened and it was all my fault, was the usual bit.

"I know your sorry but I should be the one apologizing" I gave in I could never be mad at him

"We'll yea but I'm the whole problem" he was right but if I said that he would make himself feel terrible but I don't want to lie to him either.

"Not all if it, just forget that I'm sorry for blowing up on you-"

"It's fine you don't haft to apologize if I where in your shoes I would have done the same thing" it's true that's what he usually does when he gets mad but he never means to hurt anyone but I did hurt some one not just anyone the love of my life or my soon to be wife if only she would forgive me.

Harry's P.O.V.

Zayn could never let me finish a sentence with out putting all the blame on himself. "Look Zayn I forgive you trust me I would never hate you over something that I did wrong just please go make up with Zoe ill talk to her later" I hope that made him go fix the real problem instead of this little argument.

"Your right lad thanks" we both looked up at each other and for the first time all day let out a smile "get well soon"

"Thanks" I say as he grabs Zoe's jacket and head out the door to hopefully go and try to fix things between him and Zoe.

Zoe's P.O.V.

Where's my jacket?

IM SORY GUYS I HAD TO ADD ZOE'S POV IN I JUST FELT THE NEED OMG I CAN HERE MY PARENTS TALKING ABOUT MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS OMG WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT I TRY MY BEST :)