Chapter 13: minor problems

HEYY GUYS IDK IF I WILL PUT UP ANTHER CHAPTER TODAY

Chapter 13...........

Zayn's P.O.V.

The last thing we heard was "she needs OXEGYN" and someone hung up Zoe threw herself on to me and cried.

"it's all right" I said softly trying to calm her down she just cried harder, Jess came in and took Zoe.

Jess's P.O.V.

Oh my, I took Zoe from Zayn and we went upstairs just the two of us.

"hey look I leave tomorrow I'm sure we can get you an extra ticket back" I said hoping that would make her happier.

"ok I-I just don't know what I can do" she said in-between sniffles.

"we can only hope for the best" I think that made her feel better.

"is there anything that can get your mine off of it" cause we needed to hang out I had like 24 hours left.

"well we could go shopping and out for lunch" she said getting happier.

"alright it's a plan" I said putting on a hoodie.

"I love your outfit" compliments always make a girl feel better.

"thanks it was a gift the hat was from Niall the varsity jacket was from Zayn the carrot shirt and TOMS were from Louis and Liam got me the turtles and Harry got me you" I was kinda jealous she put on some white skinnies and we went back down the stairs.

Zoe's P.O.V.

I love having Jess here right now if she wasn't I would be a hot mess. We headed down the steps.

Bye guys we are going shopping and out to lunch be back in a few hours"

"you will be back in time for cake right" Louis asks

"of course I wouldn't miss it" I say as me and Jess give them all a hug and as usual a kiss for Zayn and we head out the door.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I waited for Zoe to leave, " we need a cake" all the boys stare at louis.

"alright well me and harry can make the cake and Louis, Liam, and Niall can blow up balloons" I say as Harry head off to the kitchen and everybody else goes and gets the balloons. *vibration* I check my phone it's from Maggie: HEY ZAYN IT'S MAGGIE COULD WE HANG OUT LATER TONIGHT??

ZAYN'S REPLY: UM YEA SURE LIKE 730 OR SO?

MAGGIE: YEA SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

ZAYN: WELL I GTG SEE YOU TONIGHT

MAGGIE: BYE

What did I just do....?

Jess's P.O.V.

We headed out the door and made our way into to Hollister I found the cutest outfit there was a pair of mint green skinny jeans and a white floral top with pops of purple and green from the flowers. Zoe offered to buy it, I really didn't have a choice cause I didn't have much money with me so I let her. We stopped by the bathroom so I could out it on and we went off nando's for lunch on the way there she was telling me how Niall got her a gift there, I thought that was sweet.

As we were walking there Zoe put her facedown and hat pointed down I put my hood up and head down while paparazzi crowed us.

When we got to nando's we took the table in the back and I noticed girls giving Zoe mean looks.

"you see those girls there too right? I ask probably a stupid question to her.

"it doesn't really bother me" she had gotten so much more stronger." I just try to ignore them"

"ok" was my response it was already 6 o'clock. Zoe told Zayn we would be home by 7 and we just got our food but I don't hunk she was keeping track of time because we were talking and laughing and everything in-between.

Maggie's P.O.V.

Did I jut get a date with Zayn? OMG! I guess I better get ready.

I hop in the shower and do what girls do in the shower I step out and blow dry my hair and put on some dark blue skinny jeans a long flowy white tank top with a black leather jacket over it. I did I winging eyeliner and some populist and blush and sneakers. Casual yet comfy. I head out the door even thought it was like 7. That leaves me 30 minutes to find his house that should be enough time.

Zoe's P.O.V.

"home sweet ho-" I say opening the door and tripping over Louis.

"give me my OREO!!!" I hear niall shout. I get up and everyone was laughing I saw Harry video tapping.

"you did not just get that on video" I say getting ready to pounce.

"well of course I did"

"STYLES" I through my bad on TE ground and chase him around the house. When we got to the living room ( I totally forgot that Jess was there) Harry stopped and I rammed into him and fell once agian he laughed but he helped me up.

We peeked around the corner and saw Liam and Jess talking, Harry looked back at me " do you think Liam likes jess?" he asked.

" well I know she likes him" I say covering my mouth right after I say that I wasn't supposed to.

"ohhhh let's se what we can do" he said but Louis beat us to it.

"awww" I heard Louis coo. Jess threw something at him telling him to shut up.

Jess's P.O.V.

I took my time walking in the door after I saw Zoe tripped I let out a giggle.

I sat down while she chased Harry around the house because he got her falling on tape or what ever. I sat down and soon after Liam sat next to me.

"do you know how Zoe's mom is doing?" good conversation stater I thought ( not really I actually kinda forgot about that)

"I don't know actually just trying to keep that out of her head" I hope he doesn't ask her about her mom.

"oh alright that works, so anything special happen with you lately?"

"oh nothing much just flew out to England to stay with my best friend oh and one direction. The highlight of my life"

"wow sound kinda boring our life isn't that great" he sounded so serious when he said that.

"yea right your life must be amazing!" I had to disagree with him.

"yea when we are on tour but every other day it's just us hanging out we don't really go out alot"

"oh that nut suck."

"hey, do you want to go with me to get zoe's cake?" he asks.

"yea su-" I was cut off but Louis walking in"awww" he coohed I threw a pen at him and he ran away fake crying me and Liam just laughed.

"harry?" he shouted " we are going to get the cake"

"OK" he shouted walking around the corner I think he might have been there the whole time all well.

Zoe's P.O.V.

I pretended I didnt hear about my cake.

All 5 if us layed on the couch I layed my head on Zayn's lap and closed my eyes.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Oh boy it was 7:00. I probably should've canceld with Maggie I didn't say I word to the boys or Zoe we are going to jar some problems but the fort one is." Zoe could you put your head up for a sec?" I ask her she does and I fly up and go to the bathroom.

When I come back I find Zoe opening he door to Maggie.

"you have the Wrong house" she said.

Maggie quickly answerd back " no this is Zayn Malks house isn't it?"

"umm yea it is why?"

"oh I'm Maggie Zayn invited me here" after that I walk up behind Zoe put my arms around her waist give her a kiss on the cheek and say " Maggie Zoe, Zoe Maggie"

HEYY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE I KNOW THERE WASNT MICH PROBLEMS BIT THERE WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I MIGHT PUT IT UO TONIGHT IDK YET :)