Chapter 11: maggie

HEYY GUYS IM FREAKING OUT ABOUT 'LITTLE THINGS' IT COMES OUT OCTOBER 29th PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDERS STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL AND JUST LISTEN TO IT!! ANYWHO HERE'S CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11.......

Zayn's P.O.V.

I finish hugging my family and walk over to that familiar face.

"maggie?" I ask slowly approaching

"that's me- oh my gosh Zayn!!" she shouts giving me a hug.

You see we were best friends in highschool I told her everything then I got into X Factor and I lost all or most of my friends. We never dated but she went through it all with me we had our fights well like one I felt bad for leaving her but I had to.

"I did know you were still friends with my family?"

"yea we got pretty close when you left" she still had a tear on her face.

"oh thaw good so how have you been?"

"oh the same but over the summer I went to one of your concerts I'm a huge fan" she said the last part kind of quiet.

"thank you did you like it?"

I loved it!" she said with a smile.

"I'll be right back" she said getting up and heading down the hallway. She left her phone so I put my number in and left her a text the said: FROM: ZAYN <3

EY SORRY COULDN'T STAY BUT I'LL SEE IF WE COULD HANG SOMETIME?

-Zayn

I left and went back into the car still no paparazzi wow I guess the word hasn't gotten out yet.

Zoe's P.O.V.

*door opens*

I look back and run to the door but it was just Niall with some food.

"you scared me niall"

"how I jut opens the door?"

"I thought you were Zayn it's been like forever" I say leaning into Louis.

"he'll be back love don't worry" I love it when Louis is always there for me.

*door opens*

"oh my gosh Zayn" I shout and run to him everyone runs and it becomes a bear hug.

"guys I missed you but you are about to squeeze the wee out of me" everyone steps back and allows Zayn to go to the bathroom.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"driver can you please go a little faster I really have to go" I say holding it as best I could.

Finally we pull into the drive way and I do a little run walk thing. When I open the door Zoe flies into my arms and everyone else joins in on the hug.

"thanks guys, but I really haft to wee" everyone steps back and I run to the bathroom............

"I'm back" I say taking a seat next to Zoe and Niall.

"so how are you doing?"Zoe asks for everyone.

"I'm alright better now cause I'm with you guys.

"aww how sweet" Louis coos.

HEY GUYS UFREL BAD THIS TOOK FOREVER BUT I GOT BUSY AND STUFF SO YEA I WILL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP I PROMISE STUCK OUT YOUR PINKY AND HOOK IT ONTO MINE........... THER PINKY PROMISE that was stupid :)