Chapter 14: major problems ??

HEY GUYS WELL I COULDN'T REALLY FIT ANY OF YHE PROBLEMS I WANTED I HAVE SO THEY WILL BE IN THIS ONE :)

Chapter 14.........

Maggie's P.O.V.

Who's this bitch is the first thing that came to my mind when the door opened. I saw Zayn come up from behind her and giver her a kiss on the cheek, so I figured they were dating ( got all done up for nothing.) This girl had the weirdest face when she opened the door probably similar to mine [ :0 ] then I heard Zayn. " Zoe maggie. Maggie zoe." he tried to keep the mood happy not working out.

"come in" Zoe had a fake smile on her face this isn't going well.

Zayn's P.O.V.

After Maggie came in and sat down Zoe pulled me to the side.

"who is this" she said it in a whisper yell type of way.

"Maggie, she's an old friend of mine"

Zoe looked back at her, " why is she here?"

"I thought we could catch up on things and you two could he friends" Zoe gave me a face I didn't really like "please just try" I begged.

"alright" she sighed and walked over to Maggie.

Zoe's P.O.V.

I'm going to give it a go but no promises on us being besties for life. I walked over to Maggie,

"would you like anything to drink or a snack" I tried my best to stay polite.

"oh no thank you" you could tell she was doing the same " were's your bathroom?"

"it's down that hall last door on you right" I say pointing to the hall that passes through the kitchen.

"thank you" she got up and did a little speed walk to where I showed her. I looked back at Zayn he smiled and gave me a thumbs up, I just turned around and plopped on the couch.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Harry made her a cake but then in the middle of the night Niall got hungry and you can guess what happened"

I tried to start a conversation it worked we were both laughing and then we got to the cake shop." hello we ordered a cake"

"okay what's your name"the lady asked. It was more like a cupcake shop or bakery.

"Liam Payne" you would think she would know who I was but it didn't bother me. It was nice my having some one I could tell my name to and wouldn't freak out.

"oh yes, right here. enjoy"

"thanks" jess and I said as we walked out of the shop and I didn't take a while for the word to get out because we being crowed by paparazzi and girls. We managed to make it out alive and to the car.

Maggie's P.O.V.

"WOW! What a beautiful house, and I love the turtles" I needed to make a good impression cause I could tell Zoe isn't my biggest fan.

"thanks those turtles are Zoe's she got them for her birthday today" Zayn says with a smile lightening the mood.

I wall over to the couch area and sit to the side of Zoe. She smiled and went back to watching T.V. Zayn came and sat and put his arm around Zoe.

"so is today your birthday, zoe"

"yea" she replied sitting up from her position.

"oh, happy birthday"

"thanks, you and Zayn are friends?"

"yea sense middle school" I say feeling happier

"that's cool" I could tell she leaned into Zayn a little bit more.

Liam's P.O.V.

We pulled into the drive way laughing over something stupid. As usuall.

"we got the cake" I shout filgging the door open.

"yayayay" Zoe pops up and takes the box out of my hands " what took you so long?"

"nothing..... HARRY LOUIS CAKE IS HERE!" I shout, who knows what they were doing. I heard a faint "coming" and opened the cake box.

Zoe's P.O.V.

Thank the lord, Liam came in and shouted "we got the cake!" I run over and tip the box out of his hands" what took you so long?" I didnt really care what I just said before I knew it Harry and Louis were down and Maggie made her way over.

"I got the lights" I hear her say as Louis lights the candles ( I was completely against Louis and fire) they didn't seem to notice her but they will.

"1 2 3... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZOE- Zayn held the eeee and hugged me from behind- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! YAAYY!" Every one sang.

"thank you guys so much" I say while blowing out my candles.

"what did you wish for?" Niall asks

"nothing I have everything I already need" everyone joins in for the group hug I even pulled Maggie into it.

Liam's P.O.V.

Im so glad that know one noticed instead of 'Zoe' it was 'zoo'

HEYY GUYS SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER BBIT YOU MIGHT KNOW I DON'T LIKE UPDATING ON THE WEEKEND SO YEA GUNNA DO TWO TOMORROW. I KNOW THE WISH WAS CHEESY BIT I COULD NOT THINK OF ANYTHING SO YEA :)