Chapter 20: lets get going

Zayn's P.O.V.

"how's the stage looking" I hear a familiar voice shout. I turn around and find Niall and Liam standing at the foot of the stage.

"almost set up" I says hopping off the side of the stage and meeting them with a 'bro hug'

"Lou and eleanor are working on the decorations, well mostly Eleanor"

"no surprise" I say, wiping my hands off of each other and walking to some of the chairs being set up by workers."keep it up" I hope the positive attitude will make them wok faster. I pull out my phone 9:45. I sent a text to harry( he was our spy for the day)

FROM ZAYN

TO HARRY

HEY HAZZA CHECK IF ZOE IS READY AND BRING HER OVER

I look over and notice Niall and liam helping with the chairs one less stressful thing to worry about."alright EL HOW IT LOOKING" I shout over to where I cam see decorations being put up. I heard a fain shout back "LOOKING GREAT"

Everyone was putting the finishing touches on everything, weather it was putting name cards on the chairs, adjusting the table cloths, or even keeping Niall away from the food. It going awesome.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Zoe please turn down the music" I beg While gangam style Bursts out in The car. She starts doing a bad version of the dance.

"never! this is my jam" she shouts turning it up. I do the most stupid thing and remove my hands from the wheel and turn down the music "HARRY!" I hear her shout before we crash into a tree totally knocking me out.

"harry" I hear a faint whisper getting louder as I regain consinous " wh-what happend how long was I-I gone?" all these questions running through my mind it made my head hurt. Zoe slowly starts to lift me up to an upright position. I rubbed my eyes till the blurriness went away and it focused in on Zoe, I noticed a giant scratch across her forehead slightly bleeding. "how long was I out?" I ask again.

"about 30 minutes"

"call zayn" I let out trying to be strong from the pain thumping in my head.

"I can't" she paused "our phones our smashed up" I looked at her with shock my 'life' was gone all well I can get a new one I guess.

"do you know where we are?" I ask getting up then sitting back down, I guess I wasn't as strong as I thought I was.

"just stay down" Zoe says as she helped me up against a tree in the middle of nowhere.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Ok people are starting to enter they are much calmer than I thought. "Liam" I grab him and turn him around "it's 10:45 and there is no sign of Harry or Zoe anywhere"

" I know that, I tried calling their phones but it went right to voicemail" Liam says while checking his phone for any missed calls.

"they better get here soon, can you guy stall?" I begged know all the boys where over joining in on the conversation. " how would we stall them?" Niall asked

"well could you preform a song or somthing?" I ask looking at the stage and back at them with puppy eyes "alright it would be only about 30 minutes" Niall adds grabbing his guitar

"alright that should be enough time" actully not really cause they could be anywhere in the world well not really but ya know what I mean.

HEY GUYS SO I HIPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND STUFF TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT THIS STORY AND BOOBABE1998 SHE'S PRETTY AWESOME!