Chapter 6: whats the answer?

HEY GUYS YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT WHAT HE WILL ASK ZOE.

Chapter 6.....

Zayn's P.O.V.

"ye-yes" I just agreed to liking her oh Gosh it was my turn next please don't choose dare.

"Zoe, truth or dare?"

"dare" she replies oh god well might as well ask her.

"I dare you" I begin " to go on a date with me this friday." everyone stood there in shock I heard a boooo! From Louis, Zoe just stares at me with her blue eyes that were now turning and icey shade of blue, I guess that's what happens when she's nervous.

Zoe's P.O.V.

He do not just ask that all I could do was stare at him then this word came out if my mouth "yes" really Zoe you haven't even been here three hours and you already are dating one of them that's a new low, I discipline myself.

Every one was in shock but not as much as Zayn I saw everyone smile even I was Liam nudged Zayn in the shoulder and Zayn just smiled.

" well I think that enough for one night we all have slot if work to do tomorrow good night" Liam says to clear the awkward moment.

As I head up the stair Zayn pulls me aside

"you don't haft to go on that date" he proposed but I kinda did want to go on that date it would be fun.

"no, no I want to go I can get to know you better it will be fun." I insisted. We hugged and went off to bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up at seven to get their laundry out if the dryer and put it in thier rooms. I put away the dishes from the dish washer into the cabinets and started cooking breakfast.when hear foot steps coming down the stairs it was zayn.

"how was your sleep?" I ask cause I wanted to know.

"it was alright.... I guess, what about yours?" he asks back.

"same here, whisk you want for breakfast?" I try to keep the conversation going so it doesn't get awkward.

"I'll have some pancakes"

"alright"

"wait with chocolate chips as well"

"alright pancakes with chocolate chips coming up" I say as if I was a waitress, he let's out a smile and I start cooking when I turn around all the boys are sitting and waiting for breakfast so I gave them all pancakes and gave Niall a few more I though he might be Hungary.

"hey Liam when are you going to do your dare" I said with a smile

"I totally forgot well Harry is doing it with me"he says while Harry pops his head up with some food hanging out of his mouth, I chuckle and the go up stairs while everyone finishes their breakfast.

*five minutes later*

they walk down in the ugliest clothes ever and wave good bye as me, Zayn and everyone else went to go look out the window, Harry had his camera ready as well.

Liam's P.O.V.

Why did I say dare?, that was what Harry was thinking too I could just tell it.

"ready" I say as we position our selves by some paparazzi and stet dancing and flialing our arms around like idiots jumping All over then itturned into slow dancing with each other some one through a rose and Harry put it in his mouth took my hand and stared to twirl me it was hilarious even the paparazzi was laughing. At the end we took a bow and went home to find everyone on the floor laughing well this is going to show up every where tonite.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"That was amazing boys well done." I say laughing and clapping my hands. Everyone agrees and and Harry shows them the video while Zoe cleans up I decide to help her.

"need some help?"

"no I'm fine" she says

"oh alright" I say disapointed I could tell that made her feel sad so I took my time walking away.

"wait!, could you clean up nialls mess and put it in the sink" she says stopping me.

"but I thought you didn't want my help" I love teasing her sometimes.

"please,please" she begs.

"well sense you said please alright" I go to grab Niall's mess and place it in the sink.

"thank you" she says while turning around I didn't think she knew i was behind her and she bumped into me I catch her because she kinda tripped or what ever it was cute.

Zoe's P.O.V.

After begging for Zayn to help me he finally put the mess in the sink I turn around and say "thank you" i tripped and fell into his arms. Right when everyone else looks over. I was embarrassed but right then and there I knew we would have another date after Friday. It was just the way he looked into my eyes and he didn't let go for a while.

"you saved my life, my hero" I say with sarcasm."

"anytime" he says nudging me on the elbow.

WELL I HOPED YOU LIKED IT DID YOU GET THE TITLE REFERENCE HAHA ANY WAY CHAPTER 7 will be up tomorrow :)