Chapter 2: reasins for reasonings

HERES CHAPTER 2 I'm going to start making more chapters a day I'll do two tomorrow.

Chapter 2.....

(at high school, Friday)

Zoe's P.O.V.

Finally it's Friday but I still have business to take care of......

Jess's P.O.V.

I can tell Zoe has something up her sleeve. Shes the kind of girl that when someone doesn't like her she will get them to like her, no matter what it takes.

"ouch!" I shout as I am being pulled away by Zoe, I had no idea where awe are going.

Zoe's P.O.V.

"I think I am going to fun out what's up with Rachel, come in Jess" I say as I yank her arm trying to get her to follow me.

"we are going to find- oh there she is" I say as if I was exited to see her which I really wasn't.

"hey, make it quick class starts in 5 minutes" Rachel snaps at me.

"that's it, why are you so mad at me or do you hate me that much" I said like I found a clue to a treasure.

"well.." Rachel started "I'm just-I guess.... Well your just so pretty and I'm jealous" says the girl with a boyfriend, I think to my self.

"alright here's the honest truth" rachel says as I begin to nod.

"you have it all, you have friends that care about you. You have a family, I only have a dad the rest is just me myself and I" I wasn't expecting that to come out of her mouth.

"well you know if you were a little bit nicer you would have friends like mine" I say as she starts to walk away. I wanted to tell her that I don't have it all, I wanted to tell her all the problems in my life but that would take forever, but my biggest problem well it's actually my mom she was diagnosed with breast cancer this year and the cost made the bank explode, that's why I'm taking this job.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE TITLE NOW SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I WAS LISTENING TO THE TEEN AWARDS CONGRATS TO ONE DIRECTION IN ALL THREE AWARDS!!!! ANYWHO NECT CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW. Sorry the chapters will get longer do t worry.