Chapter 5: truth or dare

HEY GUYS HERE IT IS I BET YYIUR WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN I GUESS YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT:-)

Chapter 5.....

Zoe's P.O.V.

oh gosh playing truth or dare on my first night here well this should be good. I sit down on the floor in-between Harry and Zayn every once and a while Zayn will look over at Harry to see what he's doing or something, I didnt mind.

"alright Niall truth or dare?" Louis asks.

"ahh, dare" replied Niall

"alright I dare you, not to eat anything this whole game" Louis says Niall was shocked and so was every one else including me Niall frowned and accepted the dare, but we had to move all the food on the other side of Niall by me and Zayn.

It was Niall's turn he whispers something into liam's ear Liam smile and starred at me.

"alright Zoe, truth or dare?" Niall asks with a smile on his face I think I knew what he was up to but I decided to play it safe and go with truth.

"truth" I say proudly everyone moans in disappointment I look at them like oh well.

" ummm" Niall begins "do you have a boyfriend?".

I answer with a confident but sad "no." I saw out of the corner if my eye Zayn trying to hold back his smile. It was my turn

"alright Liam, truth or dare"

He thinks for a moment.

"uhh dare" he says willingly.

"alright tomorrow morning I dare you to go out side and dress up like a hobo and dance around like an idiot" I say while he looks at me like you did not just go there.

It was Liam's turn.

"alright Harry, truth or dare?"

"dare"

" I dare you to do my dare with me"

Well I will looking forward to hearing that in the news tomorrow.

It was harry's turn.

"alright Zayn, truth or dare?" oh boy I think to myself with Harry's mind this could go any where.

"truth" Zayn answers scared of what Harry is going to say.

"do you like Zoe?" Harry just had to ask that I look at Zayn he smiles and says "ye-yes I do" I blush while I hear Louis go awww. Zayn just smiled, I snapped out of it and it was Zayn's turn 'this could escalate quickly' was just one of the hundreds of thoughts going through my head.

" Zoe truth or dare?" Zayn asks of course I go with dare I was frightend' to know what he was going to ask but kind of curious as well.

"I dare you" he begins.

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER FIVE DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE WILL ASK HER YOU WILL JUST HAFT TO FIND OUT IN A LITTLE BIT:)