Chapter 4: the new job

THANK YOU BOOBABE1998 for the title of this chapter go check her out :)

Chapter 4.....

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Can't wait for the new maid to get here" I whined right when Louis tripped over a pile of clothes, we all laugh and goo back to doing what we were doing. Yup that was our life boring as heck (sometimes.)

Zoe's P.O.V.

"come on I don't want to be late" I said but I dust really want to leave.

We got in the car, Jess was with me too cause she didn't want to miss any moment if me leaving.

"oh gosh" I say as we pull up to the airport.

"here come the water works" Jess finishes my sentence for me sniffling and wiping her eyes my mom was doing the same. Our first stop was the gift shop to get some tissues and candy bars.

Jess's P.O.V.

once we get to the gate we sit right next to each other not letting go of our hands except when we blow our noses or wipe away our tears. I swear I have never cried this much sense my dog Harry died. We didn't care if people were staring when the called for her class. We all stood up and took about five minutes each hugging and saying good bye but then we decided to change it to see ya soon. When she handed the lady her ticket everybody went aww and few people started to tear up we smiled and stayed there till her plane left. "I hope she stays safe" I say her mom out her arm around me as I layed my head on her shoulder she felt like a second mom to me.

Zoe's P.O.V

Alright, here I go I picked up my carry on tissues and candy bar twix was my favorite. A I walk to my seat everyone stares because I am still balling my eyes out. I'm going to miss everyone my mom my dad oh my gosh my dad I barley said goodbye I fell terrible thinking if this just made me cry more. Well like 10 more hours well at least beauty and the beast is on my favorite movie the just haft to replay it for like 5 hours I think I'll get some sleep.

10 HOURS LATER

I was awaken bye what I thought was a flight attendant but it was a voice I had heard about a million times, I slowly open my eyes to find Zayn there. I totally forgot that they pick me up from the airport I must have looked like wtcrap (I was sleeping for ten hours I couldn't believe it.) I popped up out of my seat and introduced myself.

Zayn's P.O.V.

We wait at the gate hiding from everyone that passes by but no showed up, so I decided to go in the plane I looked though the seats until I found a girl sleeping I woke her up he was kinda of surprised to see me I think but man she was pretty her long light brown hair he blue eyes she was perfect she walked infront of me as we went to me the other boy when was behind her and the boys were looking I pointed to her and mouthed the word 'dibs' they smiled and she gave all of them a hug and Harry one of her twix I think Niall was jealous because he was hungary so we stopped at Nando's first for Niall and he got every thing on the menu like usual.

When we got home she was in aw on how big our house was and what a mess it was.

We showed her to her room and she went right to her bed took of her shoes I walked back down stairs and told her to come down when she was ready she came down in sweats and started o do TE dishes and collect the clothes of the floor. She was a hard worker and a good one to a liked that about her but we wanted to get to know her better all the boys did.

"hey, how about a game of truth or dare?" harry ask there will never be a time when Harry will not ask that question.

We all agreed to his idea be user it's better than what Anyone else would have thought of.

Louis's P.O.V.

I pull Zayn to the side I think he likes Zoe I mean he did call dibs but I won't tell her that.

"why don't ou sit next to her" I tell Zayn.

" of course I'm going to" he said with a smile I haven't seen on him in a while, it was nice rise him like that.

"alright let's get this started!" I shout and we all go to sit on the floor.

HEYY GUYS I LIKE YHIS CHAPTER ALOT BETTER ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY BEST FRIENEMIES IT'S NOT ABOUT ONE DIRECTION BUT PARTS OF IT ARE SIMLAR TO MY LIFE YEA MORE TOMORROW:)