Chapter 21: hospitals and yelling

Zoe's POV

We sat there waiting and waiting for someone to just drive by. I think we sat there a good 1 hour before a car pulled up to us.

"Are you kids alright?" The woman asked. She had a country accent.

"Can you take us to the nearest hospital please? Oh and can we use your phone?"

"Right there darlin' and of course" she said driving off into no mans land. I sat there thinking of who to call while holding harry's hand. He didnt look to good.

I called liam knowing he'll be the easiest to talk to.

(L-Liam Z-Zoe)

L- hello?

Z- liam its zoe.

L- zoe where the heck are you and harry?

Z- liam listen we got into a car accident. We're driving to the hospital.

L- Are you okay?

Z- i'm okay but i dont know about harry. He lost alot of blood we're driving as fast as possiable.

L- what hospital we're coming up.

Z- no liam dont its fine.

L- No we're coming up zoe which one?

Z- London hospital.

L- be there soon.

Z- thanks li tell zayn i love him

I hung up and kept applying pressure to harry's wound. Once we were at the hospital i ran in and grabbed the nearest nurse and told her everything. She flew out the door with a few doctors carrying harrys body in in a gurney.

Liam's POV

After i hung up i ran up to zayn. "Zayn! We need to go to London hospital now. Where's Lou and niall?"

"Liam why?" "Harry and Zoe were in a car accident and she doesn't know if harry's okay." "Wait how'd you talk to her?" "She called off of some ladys phone."

"She calls you not her own boyfriend!" He screamed. "Zayn seriously. You're best mate and girl friend are both in the hospital. "

I grabbed the boys and El and drove off to the hospital. Well more like sped but hey we got only a half hour to go.

Harry's POV

I saw Zoe sitting next to me and i seriously have been taking a liking in her. She was perfect for me. I tapped her shoulder and she turned at me and smiled. A smile that could make anyone melt.

Now i know why she was with zayn she was so gorgeous. "Zoe are you okay?" I asked leaning in. "I'm fine harry." She said leaning in as well.

Our lips touched and then the door flew open and zayn stood there. Tears brimmed his eyes and he stormed off.

Zoe ran out of the room and yelled "Zayn it's not what it looks like."

"Then what the hell was it Zoe huh?" "I- uhh ... I don't know."

Damn i just ruined there relationship. "Harry you're an idiot." Eleanor said getting up and comforting Zoe. Yup im an idiot.

SORRY FOR A LATE IPDATE SERIOUS CASE OF WRITER BLOCK MASSIVE THANKS TO BOOBABE1998 FOR THIS CHAPER I HIPE YOU LIKED GUNNA TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN!