Chapter 8: date night

HERE BE THE MAGICAL CHAPTER 8 I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!!

Chapter 8............

Zoe's P.O.V.

Alright I have one hour, I think to myself smiling at Zayn and running up the stairs to get ready. First, shower I undress and hop in the shower for about 15 minutes then I dry off and get my under clothes in before my outfit I had chosen out. Next I blow dried my hair and curled it that took about 30 minutes next I did a winged eyeliner mascara and blush that took about 10 minutes now all I haft to do is get dressed. First I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a little bit of sparkle to them. Then I put on a flowy top with a red sequenced heart that took up most of the shirt then finished it off with a foux leather jacket (unbuttoned) and grabbed my phone put on some sheer pink lip gloss and though on a pair of black flats that had a sequenced bow in them.

I walked down the stairs to see Zayn waiting In a pair of black skinny jeans, a light blue dress shirt, and black tie with some white nikes on.

"you look beautiful" he said looking me up and down.

I smiled and joked with him "you don't look to bad you self". He smiled back I saw Louis in the back round trace a heart in the air and say love. I giggled.

"shall we?" Zayn asked holding out his arm.

"we shall" I say as we link arms and head to the car.

*at the restaurant*

This is so classy, I think to myself as we walk in Zayn tells the lady at the podium "reservation for two Malik"

"oh yes right this way" the lady says smiling but I didn't really notice cause I couldn't stop looking around, I have never been to a place like this. The lady seats at a table in the corner kind of away from people but I didn't mind it gave us a better chance to talk.

"this place is amazing" I say to Zayn as we pick up the menu's. There were so many choices stake, ribs, soup, spaghetti, they all sounded wonderful but I ordered a water and chicken Alfredo, Zayn orderd some sort of fancy steak with water as well.

"are you having fun?" he asks looking at me in the eyes and never letting go even when I looked away.

"yea this place is so beautiful" and romantic but I didn't want to add that in. The lights were dimmed everyone acting fancy then there was me I stuck out like a sore thumb, every woman here was wearing a dress and I was wearing jeans, but to late now.

" here comes the waitress" isay and Zayn just smiles. She places my dish in front of me and his dish in front of him.

"you look lovely tonite" he complimented me, I would never get tired of that.

"thank you" I say as I was whiping my mouth.

"how's your steak?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"it's really good" he replied.

*after eating main course*

"what would you like for desert?" Zayn asked me. My favorite 7 words.

"ummm let's see can we get brownie fudge ice-cream blast? Is that fine with you Zayn."

"yes sure sound amazing" the waitress wrote our order down and walked away.

*the dessert arrives*

"looks good" Zayn said while running his hands together. It was jut the dessert and two spoons nothing could ruin this day. We ate we talked we it to know each other I told him about my mom now him and Jess were the only that knew he felt sorry for me and I said he didnt haft to but he did anyway it wonderful and amazing as we got up he handed me my coat and we headed to the door. Right then and there camera flashes light up the sky and girls screaming ruined other people's perfect nights as well. All we could so was look down and get in our car as fast a we could. We laughed in the car because it's the first rush of excitement in a while.

"you won't ever get used to it" Zayn said and I beloved him too.

"can I walk you to your door?" he asked I let out a giggle and said yes when we got to the porch he took my hand, looked me in the eyes and kissed me I could feel his smile and I couldnt help but smile either he pulle away we walked in and saw the boys sitting on the couch in thier P.J's waiting for us to get home. They were smiling as though they saw something and they probably did.

HEYY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER MORE TOMORROW THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE YEA ALSO TWI NEW CHAPTERS FOR BEST FRENEMIES TOMORROW :D.