Epilouge

"BLAKE!' I shouted as I heard little foot steps run down the hall followed by the sound of zayn's feet closely behind. " BREAKFAST!" I was soon greeted by a little boy trying his best to get up on the bar stools and Zayn helping him up and taking a seat I place a plate of of pancakes in front if them and they dig in they look exactly like twins except Blake's hair is a little lighter as well as his skin.

When they finish Blake and zayn walk into the bathroom Blake waits patiently while Zayn fixes his hair the he does Blake's hair the same, its the cutest thing!

Everyday it's the same thing "when we gunna see da uncles" it never gets old. "HELLO!" Harry shouts kneeling with his arms open waiting for a hug from his favorite nephew. "Uncle HAZZA!" Blake shouts running into his open arms, he got the HAZZA thing from Louis.

"Blake where are you?" Eleanor shouts 6 months pregnant " we have a present!" Louis shouts as Blake runs up. ( they always have presents ) Blake runs up giving them a hug and grabbing the bag and climbing up on the couch as everyone gathers around to watch.

"WOOOAAAHHH!" Ge shouts as he pulls out a monster truck,he is obsessed with those things. Louis takes him out back to play with it while the others arrive.

One direction broke up by now but they still preform once and a while but niall always breaks out his guitar Harry thinks he might have found the love of his life and is waiting for the right moment louis and Eleanor are married and expecting a baby girl. Liam is engaged to Danielle but in about a month will be married