Chapter 12: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I HOPE YOU ENJOY I'LL TRY AND MAKE THIS LONGER

chapter 12.........

Liam's P.O.V.

"alright what are we going to do for zoe's birthday" I say to the group. We got up extra early to talk but Zoe gets up in 15 to do her 'chores'.

"well we can't get a party together" Niall adds.

"wait first have we got the banner and presents?" Louis Asks.

"I got the banner" Zayn says while getting a chair and starts hanging it up.

Zoe's P.O.V.

Ugg i haft to wake up? Oh yea today's my birthday that's a little better.

I hop off my bed and slip on my stained black slipper they were still the most comfortable thing in the world. I put on my fuzzy purple hoodie and head down stairs.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"SHE'S COMING!!" I whisper and we all go hide behind the couch.

Zoe's P.O.V.

I wipe my eyes and almost fell on the last step.

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" they all shout and I jump a little and get the biggest smile on my face.

"aww, thanks guys" I say as I give each of them a hug and Zayn a kiss as well. Iturn around and see the huge banner above the stairs it says: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE WE LOVE YOU!!

I smiled and took a picture. " I love you guys to this is to sweet" I say and I found a plate with chocolate chip pancakes. "my favorite" I say picking up my fork.

"you can thank Niall for that" I got up and gave Niall a hug. "they were delicious" He blushed, I noticed that all the boys were hiding something behind there back.

"what behind your backs?' I ask while walking by them.

"oh nothing" Louis says. "just PRESENTS!!!"

"you didnt haft to"

"but we did" Zayn said handing me his gift. I smiled and sat down on the couch.

I put the box on my lap and lifted the top there was a piece of tissue paper covering the top I lofted it off and got the biggest smile I pulled it out and held it up. It was a purple and white varsity jacket with a 'Z' on the front and on the back it said 'Smith' my last name and under it in white it said Malik." I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!' I said more like shouted and gave Zayn a kiss on the cheek.

"you're welcome babe"

"me next, me next,!" Liam begged.

"alright" he handed me a bag with my name on it, there was a card inside it said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR 18!!! Happy birthday the best maid in the world. (With his signature) I smiled "I better be the best maid in the world"

"that's what it says" he smiled. I removed some tissue paper and found a sticky note that said: TO FIND THE NEXT CLUE GO TO THE PLACE WERE LOUIS TAKES A POO. (read out loud)

Louis stares at Liam and I just laughed and went to the bathroom and lifted the toilet I found another note: TO FIND YOU NEXT CLUE TO YOUR GIFT GO TO A PLACE WHERE YOU WILL FIND TAYLOR SWIFT.

I thought for a minute and went to harry's room and found a poster of taylor swift and found the last clue: TO FIND THE THE BEST PRESENT OF THEM ALL LOOK ON THE TABLE IN THE HALL

I went to the hall I went to the side table around the corner i saw a box with paper around it. I ripped it off an found two baby turtles. "OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE!" I put my face up and smushed my nose against the glass and wouldn't stop staring at them.

"Zo?" Louis said she shaking me soon pulling my face away from the tank."yea sorry I couldn't stop starin at them. Thank you liam I love them, and guess what?"

"what?"

"that one right there" I say pointing to the one on the rock" his or her name is Liam"

"aww gosh I'm named after a turtle I'm must be pretty special" I laughed and we went back to the couch, I out on my new jacket cause I was getting cold.

"alright uhh... This one" I say and put the bag on my lap the bag was green so I'm just guessing it was form Niall, I was correct. I smiled and pulled out the present.

"OH NIALL I LOVE IT" It was a SnapBack not jut any SnapBack it was a Michigan state snap back with the part that goes on your head green and the bill white with the word 'Michigan state' written across the whole hat. I put it on and gave Niall the biggest hug, then I looked in the bottom of he bag and of course a gift card to Nando's.

"we are going out to lunch after this, thank you" I gave him another hug and and out the card in my pocket." Who's next?"

"ME ME ME" Louis said and handed me my present well more like a force but I didn't mind. I pulled the top off the box the first thing I found was shirt with a carrot on it. I just laughed and took of my jacket and put it on the my jacket back over it then my hat. There was another box I opened it and there it was a pair of shoes not just any shoes TOMS they were red and just my size.

"oh my gosh thank you Louis I love it"

"you're welcome, love" he says giving me a side hug thing.

"alright last but never least Harry" he handed me a card. I smiled all It said was: OPEN THE DOOR. I smiled and went to the door the boys followed me. I opened the door "ahhh oh my god, Harry I love you!" I shout and give him a hug. Zayn gave me I weird look. "not like that" I said while I helped Jess into the door that's right Jess y only best friend was here for my birthday.

Jess's P.O.V.

I heard the door open while I was standing there waiting for about 20 minutes but I didn't mind. That gave me time to freak out.

"ahh harry I love you" I heard her shout while giving him a hug but I didn't really hear what she said to zayn.

"ahhh" we screamed at the same time and she literally squeezed the guts out of me. " I missed you so much" she said while se took my bags up to her room I followed her and on the way down she showed me her turtles and the one named Liam I laughed and we sat down ad she told me everything and I told her everything (which wasn't much)

*ring ring*

Zoe's phone went off.

Zoe's P.O.V.

(phone Convo)

Z hello?

M hi honey

Z hi mom I miss you!

M I'm sorry I can't be there

Z it's fine Jess is here

M I know but I still wanted to sing you happy birthday

Z ok when ever you are ready ( I put the phone on speaker so everyone an hear

M happy birthday to you,happy birthday to happy birthday dear *cough* Zoe *cough cough*

Z are you okay

M/U are you ok ma'am?

Yea I'm fine *cough cough cough*

SHE NEEDS OXEGYN!

Z MOM!!!!

*hangs up*

HEYY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I REALLY LOKED THIS CHAPTER :) and the u was known but it was actully he doctor