Chapter 22: understandin and questions

Zoe's P.O.V.

"It will be alright zoe-" I heard Eleanor say rubbing circles across my back, I had to cut her off cause nothing will be right anymore.

"How do you know that?" My voice raises.

"You're right, I don't know that but ill talk to him when he cools down" she's really good at this comforting stuff.

I look back at Harry for a second and I notice him crying, I couldn't stand to look at him. I wipe away one last tear and lean on El's shoulder before she takes me home.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in to check on Zoe and Harry, I stormed out with anger and let out words that I wish I could change. I reach in my pocket to find my phone but instead I fumble across a little black box, I open it revealing a silver played ring with a square diamond in the middle surrounded by little diamonds, I cry even harder. While I wipe of my tears I noticed the engraving 'Z and Z forever and always'

"That's beautiful" I jumped I thought it was clear I wanted to be alone." Is that for Zoe?" I recognized the voice it was Eleanor, I don't say anything back I just keep looking at the ring.

"Look you don't haft to answer me back but I want you to know that Zoe never wanted to cheat on you she loves you and deep down I know you still love her even if you don't forgive her"

This time I look up an " I'm not mad and I don't blame her for anything it's harry's fault"

" Don't hate on your best mate, you should have seen his face I'm sure he feels stupid just please talk with him he can explain it better than I can"

She's right I never knew she could be this deep. I got up and put the ring back in the slot and closed the box and placed back into my pocket.

Harry's P.O.V.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I manage to say while trying to sit up, the door cracks open an I notice a familiar quiff with a blonde streak "hey" he says softly "how are you doing?" I could tell he was holding something back I couldn't tell if it was anger or tears.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT SORY IF IT IS SHORT I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER IDK WHY I JUST DO JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTERS :D