Chapter 24: nerves getting to you

Zayn's P.O.V.

I decided to follow harry's advice and talk to Zoe.but what if she doesn't forgive me? What if she will never love me? Will she at least talk to me?.

"Enough with the what if's" I say talking to my self a little to loud.

I decided to take a break in fear that those consequences would happen.

I put on my hood and sunglasses and head to the nearest Starbucks to get some Starbucks or whatever.

Zoe's P.O.V

"El?" I was still crying it was tuff enough to hold back the tears and even harder to stop thinking about Zayn. He was my world my life and now he's gone.

"Yea zo?" She says stopping what's she's doing and immediately came over to me.

"Could I stay at your place for a while 'till stuff gets cleared up"

"Yea of course ill help you pack"

Wow she moves fast well she's already up stairs I guess I better go help.

I walk into my room so many memories that I'm leaving behind.

Eleanor already has my suitcase out and halfway packed "ok only staying for awhile not a life time"

"We'll just to be safe and you never know" I guess she really wanted me over she kept packing and packing telling me about her family and how weird and funny they are it kinda reminded me of my family another thing that's hard to forget even though I don't want to.

"Ok well it looks like your all packed" she said trying to zip it up " could you-"

"Yea" I sat up from my position and made my ways up on top of the suitcase making it easier for her to zip it with less struggles.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I sit and think then get a bite to eat an realize that it doesn't matter what she thinks i just need to tell her how I feel and it's her choice on how she reacts I get up grab her jacket take a last swig of coffee and head out the door.

I called of a cab deciding that one I don't have a car and two I can't drive.

I hopped in ad told him my address hoping Zoe would be there an not off somewhere keeping her distance making me suffer from being with her every second of the day to no seeing her at all.

When we arrive at our destination I pay the driver and head out I go to open the door and notice zoe's shoes that means she's still here I hope. "ZOE?" I shout no answer, only Eleanor coming down with a suitcase and Zoe following behind.

"What's going on?" I ask with the water works coming back

"I'm going to Eleanor's to clear my mind and start all over" Zoe says avoiding eye contact with me.

"Your just leaving me after all we have been through?"

Zoe's P.O.V.

"Your just leaving me after all we have been through" right there I remeber all we had been through the laughs the jokes the sad moments the happy moments. Even the heated moments. " El ill meet you in the car I haft to pee" that lie works every time. I turn to Zayn "look I'm not breaking up with you atleast I hope not I just need to get away for a bit that's all" I notice him look up with his eyes sparkling with tears begging to fall out.

"But can't we just work this out" he says I want to answer yes but I'm just not sure.

"I haft to go" I say reaching for a hug. I'm gunna miss his hugs not as much as ill miss him "keep in touch?" I say he nods because it looks like I'd he says another word he will burst out in tears I take one last look at the place that has changed my life and walk out the door and get in the car.

El and I didn't say anything on the ride there I used it as a time to think and relax an go back to a place were I can stay away from drama I reach over and turn on the radio "good afternoon it's 4:15 November 17-" I switch off the radio noticing the date November 17 our 11month anniversary everything I looked at reminded me of Zayn even when I closed my eyes I saw Zayn I don't think I could handle it but I needed to.

"Where here!" El says exited as usuall I let out a smile and exit the car and enter her house. This is my new home for awhile now I thought to myself.

HEY GUYS I HOPED YOU LIKE IT AND 300 READS I WAS SOO HAPPY I COULDN'T STOP SMILING BUT ANYWHO I THINK THERE'S ABOUT 4 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT AND ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY 2NEW STORIES BRING IT ON AND IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING