Chapter 25: ill alway remeber us

HEY SO JUST A WARNING I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS THE LAST CHAPTER SO I HAD TONS OF FUN WRITING THIS AND ALSO 400 READS BABY ANYWHO........ YEA SO THERE WILL BE AND EPILOUE TO THIS THEN AFTER THAT ALL MY FOCUS WILL GO TOWARDS MY NEW STORY CALLED 'BRING IT ON' PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR IF YOU DON'T

ALSO EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T READING THIS HUGE THANKS TO ONE DIRECTION- Liam Payne Louis Tomlinson Harry styles Niall Horan and last it not least Zayn Malik for being my inspiration for all my stories and pretty much everything I do, thank you <3

..............................................................

*one month later*

Zoe's P.O.V.

It was nice being away from all that drama even though it killed me being away from Zayn but I think I'm ready me and el had a talk about a week ago and she seemed happy for me and my decision either that or I over stayed my welcome.

I got to know her and her family really well I saw louis too. He would always tell me how Zayn wont shut up about me Ill just stand there awkwardly while my cheeks turn bright red.

Zayn's P.O.V.

We have Skyped we have texted and called each other but it's not like it was. I miss seeing her smile and hearing her laugh, I'm slowly getting stronger. It has only been about a month, one thing I know for sure is that tomorrow is our year-aversry and I won't see her.

"Hey vas' happenin' zayn?"

"Nothing much just thinking" I reply.

"About zoe?"

"Yea kinda" I say looking back finally realizing it Harry. I smile, me and him are friends again but that's all I can really say.

"We'll she will come you now what they say, if you love some one set the free if They come back it was ment to be"

When reality hit me I realized that was true I just had to wait . I sat there for about five minutes watching Niall eat an entire box of pizza when I heard a knock on the door. I got up faster than usual, I take a look at Harry and he just shrugs. I open the door to Louis. My smile went from spreading ear to ear to my ever so famous grin, Louis doesn't notice and walks right by. I sigh and go back to my spot on the couch and pull out my phone, I decided to call Zoe.

[ PHONE CALL Z FOR ZAYN AND ZOE FOR ZOE]

Zoe "hey zayn!"

Z "hey watcha up to?"

Zoe "nothing much just eating"

Z "that doesn't surprise me I just watched Niall scarf down a whole pizza in like 10 minutes"

Zoe "hahahaha I knew he had it in him" I missed her that much more hearing her laugh and not being able to see her dimples and her perfect smile.

Z "yea we all did....... So what are you doing later on?"

Zoe "uhh...... Actully me and el are going out to eat with her family." Well there goes my chances of seeing her agian.

Z oh ok well- WAIT WHAT?!?- look I gotta go help niall get louis' head out of the toilet

Zoe umm hahahaha ok have fun bye!

Z by

*end of conversation* (A/N sorry that was kind of pointless)

Once we got louis' head out of the toilet. He wouldn't tell us how it got stuck in the first place. We all just went back to doing nothing's which is kinda sad because we could do anything we wanted, but I decided to take a nap.