Chapter 17: home sweet home-ish??

HEY GUYS SO I'VE BEEN WAITING TO DO THIS ONE FOREVER MORE LIKE TWO DAYS OR SO, SO HERE IT IS

Chapter 17.......

Zoe's P.O.V.

We got out of the car in front of my house no paparazzi thank heavens. I could tell this wasn't what the boys were expecting.

Me and jess threw our things down on the porch and ran up to the door. I still had my key I quickly unlocked the door. " hello! Dad it's Zoe and Jess we are back!!" no answer. The boys fallow behind us as we enter the door taking down thier hoods and taking thier sunglasses off.

" were are they?" Jess says going into the house further into the living room " not in here"

"not in here either" I say checking the bedroom and the kitchen Zayn stayed with me not letting go of my hand. We met back up in the front room I was getting worried. " were could they be" I say my voice starting to crack and my eyes getting blurry from the tears building up.

"maybe they are still in the hospital?" Zayn says putting his arm around my back and his hand on my shoulder.

"maybe, there's only one way to find out"

"let's go" he says moving his hand back into mine before putting on his sunglasses and hood.

We head back into the car and I try to tell Louis the directions to the hotel but Jess just takes over. "alright turn right here, then you should see the hospital" she says pointing and we pull up in the closest spot we could find. I looked over a Jess a she was whipping away her tears with Liam by her side. My mom was just as much as a mom to me as she was to Jess.

Louis's P.O.V.

"We still got that thing going on later today" I whisper into Harry's ear while Zayn and Liam went to see zoe's mom with jess.

"yea I just got off the phone with the people they said it's all set up"

"great!" I say making everyone stare at me, I slouch down in my seat and check my twitter.

Zoe's P.O.V.

The lady at the front desk told us her room number was 516. We fly up the stairs and I almost fell running down them, I'm not good with stairs. Luckily Zayn caught me by the arm, I looked up and smiled into each others eyes. Then Liam snapped us out of our gaze and we made it to room 516.

We all calmed down I took Zayn's hand and Jess took Liam's. I slowly opened the door tightening my grasp on zayn's hand. I opened the door to see my father crying holding my moms hand and a faint never ending beeeeeeeeep. I drop to the floor crying and run to my dad " is-s she-" I was cut off between sniffles "shes gone" i have never seen my dad like this before he has always been tough.

I look up at Jess and the boys she ran over and comforted me while she was crying ( more like comforting eachother) I look over and I see Zayn wiping his tears away. I walk over to Zayn and give him a hug ( its so sad to se a boy cry) as the nurse walks in pulling the cover over her head, right then and there everything got silent and fee sniffles or a nose blow every now and then but nothing else. Silence.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE ONLY LIKE 7 OR 8 CHAPTERS LEFT OMG I FREAKING OUT OVER LITTLE THINGS IT COME OUT TOMORROW IN ENGLAND AT 8 am WHICH IS 4 am HERE SO IM GOING TO WAKE UP AT 5am AND FREAK OUT OMG NOT UPLOADING TOMORROW GOT A BIG DAY MY PUPPY IS GRADUATING FROM PRESCHOOL SO YEA :) sorry so short.