Chapter 15: almost there

HEYY GUYS SO MAGGIE HAS LEFT THE HOUSE AND THEY ARE CLEANING UP :) and going to sleep and stuff like that.

Zoe's P.O.V.

"Thank you guys for the party" I say giving Zayn a kiss and another group hug. I had to wait for Maggie to leave feel bad that we dust really get to talk but I think she had fun.

"no problem, just hate the mess after ward" Harry said picking up soda cans and paper plates with cake left overs on them. "for 7 people we sure are messy" Louis added picking up a used tissue or napkin with two fingers and holding it up and making the funniest face. I giggled and continued to pick up, just waiting for tomorrow to come.

Jess was upstairs sleeping after the party. I wouldn't blame her he can get pretty crazy( it was scary.) Liam was digging through a pile of trash and found a can of whipped cream. ( we might have had a war.)

Liam's P.O.V.

"what to do with this....?" of course being me we had to get one more laugh for this night untill we loose Zoe for a couple of days." you thinking why I'm thinking" everyone smiles and we all tip-toe up the steps and found Jess sleeping.

A soft whisper came from behind my ear "she looks so peaceful..... Lets do this!" of course louis would be the only one to do that.

We took the can shook it as quietly as we could pushed down the dispenser thingy and we each took turns "decorating" her face. Zoe made her have a beard and Zayn made her have a mustache. Louis gave her a unibrow and a pointy nose, and for Niall well..... Let's just say we neede more whipped cream.

After that we snuck out of her room and into beds I saw Zoe go with Zayn to his bed.

Zoe's P.O.V.

"zoe!" I loud whisper came from one side of me, I turned around and it was Zayn standing there, I walked over and he pulled me into his room."do you mind if you sleep with me for the night?"

"well it better than sleeping alone" I say what I really ment to say was, hell yea!, but the other way was better. He smiled and led me into his room it was very quiet the lights were dimmed.

I walled over to one side of the bed and he did the same. I got under got some what comfy, and Zayn pulled me right against his chest and whispered in my ear "sweet dreams" I scooted closer to him, he put his arm around me and we fell asleep.

............••••••-----------------.................***************************••••••••••------............

Liam's P.O.V.

I was awoken to a faint screech soon every one was up and going to check on Jess I guess she found her surprise.

Louis fell out of his room laughing as did Niall. Of course Harry walked out with his camera a snapped the perfect photo "this is going on the fridge" he said giggling while she was so mad but it didn't take her long to start whipping whipped cream from her face and start throwing it at all of us but mainly me.

Jess's P.O.V.

I twisted and turned in bed I slowly opened my eyes and there was the white stuff every where I let out a scream and a few seconds later I heard everyone laughing and pointing as walked out of my room mad very mad. Harry snapped a photo of me pouting and threatens to out it on the fridge I didnt care I couldn't hold my anger in much longer I Bristol out laughing with everyone else for about 5 minutes.

"alright guys we got a busy day tomorrow let's go to sleep for real this time, flight leaves at 9:30 am." I say getting my last laugh out and looking at Zoe.

...............••••••••••••••••..................---------------••••••••****************••

Zoe's P.O.V.

* beep beep*

The sound of my alarm clock something I never want to hear agian, but today was different.

I slammed the button as hard as I could. I woke up Zayn cause he popped up from his peaceful sleep then noticed me and fell right back to sleep.I got up and made my way to my room Jess was the only other one up.

I rub my eyes to clear the blurriness the light if the clock shunted through I faintly read 6:30 am. I groaned and hopped the shower. I got out feted myself and put on an American flag sweater and some acid washed jeans and threw my hair in a bun. I take a look at the clock 7:38.

I go to wake up the boys but they are already up eating their breakfast. So I go back to my room grab my suitcase and favorite pair of sunglasses.

"zayn!" I yell down the stairs " will you get this for me?"

"of course" he runs up the stairs and caries it down and I decide to take the lazy way. I sat in my butt and slid down the stairs, I wobble over to the kitchen and get some cheerios and eat all I could.

"alright guys it's almost 8:30 we should get going" Niall says, checking his watch and taking my bowl away from me and eating the rest.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"So you got it all planned out right?"

"yea it's all set"

"hey, thanks this means alot"

"no prob" I can always count on Liam to be there for me well, sometimes.

"LET'S GO!" Jess waddles down the steps similar to Zoe, and opens the door and quickly shuts it " hey! is there a secret exit or something that paparazzi don't know about?"

"that would make our lives alot easier but no, sadly" liam says getting up and liking the door "just to be safe"

Zayn's P.O.V.

we sneak our way out the back door Zoe put on her sunglasses took my hand and we all did a speed walk thing to the car, we didn't really need to just to be safe.

HEY GUYS AO MABEY ONE TODAY I GOT BUSY I MIGHT PUT ANOTHER ONE UP TOMORROW IM BUSY AS WELL MABEY I SHOULD STOP FOR A WHILE STILL DECIDING ON THAT CONCIDERING I HAVE LIKE TWO READERS TOTALL SO YEA :).