Chapter 18: crying and hotels

Zoe's P.O.V

I look up at Zayn from what I could see he was crying. I run up to him crying my eyes out I couldn't stop even walking to the car but Zayn had settled down enough for him to comfort me with his soothing voice "it will be alright she in a better place" thinking of my mom made it harder for me to realize that she was gone. All I wanted was to go to a hotel my house is just to much right now. "zayn?, can we stay at a Hotel?"

"of course we just haft to get the boys" he said smiling and wiping away one of my many tears.

Jess's P.O.V.

We walked out of the hospital surrounded by paparazzi catching our every move, I hid my head behind Liam. First, I didn't want my picture taken while crying my eyes out I just pretty much lost a mom and second I needed a place to cry I coudnt help not thinking about zoe's mom and all the little things and big things she has done for us.

I dont think we are going back to zoe"s house. We pulled up to a really fancy hotel ( I didn't even know they had those in Michigan)

"we are staying here?" I ask building up strength from my crying.

"yea for the night it, was zoe's idea"

Liam says opening the door to the main lobby.

My mouth drops in aw at the sight of the lobby. As you walk in you see a giant fountain with angels when you walk past the fountain there's a giant front desk with ladies in uniform standing next to a plaque that says ' our service is the best, no matter how ridiculous the request' Zayn and Zoe had beat us to the front desk with the other boys following behind.

Zoe's P.O.V.

I guess Zayn already had a Hoyle reservation cause all he had to do was walk up to the desk and they handed him 2 gold room keys. We make our way to the elevator, cause we are to lazy for stairs and it's like1:09 am and we are pooped.

We find our room number 516 clearly stated in cursive writing at the top of the door. we notice that everyone else's room was next to ours. It made me feel safer that some creep wasn't going to come through the door that connects our rooms together.

Zayn swipes the card throughout the slot the little light turns green and he opens the door I walk in first and Zayn soon behind I take a deep breath and enjoy the smell of a new hotel room. Zayn and I quickly make our way to the bed part of the room. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and go. I came back to Zayn sleeping, did I mention he was shirtless. I make my way on to the bed and into his arms slowly falling asleep to the sound of his heart beating and his slow breaths against my neck.

SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER BUT I GOT CAUGHT UP IN ALOT OF STUFF AND YEA SORRY IT'S NOT THE BEST BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE I JUST TYPED THIS IN LIKE A HALF HHIUR IM SIRRY IT'S SHORT BUT AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING.