Chapter 19: what?

Zoe's P.O.V.

All I could here waking up was faint whispers which sounded like"is she awake yet?"

I slowly sit up stretching noticing Zayn was gone, I looked around for a note, there wast one. I slid my feet across the sheets and over the edge the bed I slip on my pink bunny slippers and walk down stairs.

I start to do my normal routine; first make breakfast next the dishes finally clean up and vacuum if needed. I was stopped by a strong arm pulling me to the side "good morning love" I couldn't help but smile "good morning Zayn" I said kissing him lightly, we didn't care that we had morning breath.

"whats for breakfast?" a familiar Irish accent asked " good morning Niall" we all say trying to get his mind off of food " what's for breakfast?" I put on a smile but in my head I was disappointed.

"waffles" I say handing him a paper plate with 2 waffles coated in syrup, he smiled "waffles my favorite"

"isn't pancakes your favorite" Louis chimed in.

"uhhhhh...... It's Tuesday right?" wow he's good at changing the topic because right when he said that everyone tenses up and looked at each other.

"what's going on?" I ask looking at Zayn with a confused face, he looks back at me " just be ready by ten" i guess his phone was ringning or something because he put his phone up to his ear and went into another room.

The boys filed out one by one taking there time " well im going to take niall shopping" liam and niall popped up and walked out of the door now it was just me, harry and louis. i saw louis 'check' his phone, grab his jacket gave a wave and left. me and harry.

10 minutes later time: 9:15

" why havent you left yet?" i ask finishing up the dishes and getting the turtle food.

" nothing to do" he says looking up from his phone.

"ahh alright I'm gunna go get ready"

I get undressed and hoop in the shower. I get out and dry myself off. I check the time 9:45 great 15 minutes. I decide to out my hair up in a bun I threw on my varsity jacket that Zayn got me.

"ITS TIME TO GO" I hear Harry shout. I head to the mirror before walking down the stairs. I find Harry standing there already to go holding the keys in his hands. I guess he's driving me or something. I wonder if he was event to spy on me? Or if he really had nothing to do?

We walk out into the car I guess Harry is driving cause I don't see their usual driver.

I wonder where are going? Am I going to like it? Oh my gosh are we going to hawaii? " are we going to hawaii? "I ask getting jumpy.

"I wish, 15 more minutes" Harry says with a sigh relaxing for the drive ahead of us.This will be fun.

The suspense is killing me!!!!!

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE UODTES AND STUFF IM REALLY CONFUSED PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MY IPOD OIS BEING REALLY STUPID RIGHT NOW SORRY ABOUT THE SLOW UPDATE NOTHING OF MINE WAS WORKING AND STUFF MORE UODATES IN A FEW HOURS