Epilogue

"Alexander if you don't calm the fuck down I'll shave your hair off" Gabriel said shaking his head.

"Not my hair, she loves it" I murmured and run my fingers through my hair protectively.

I wish she was here to do that and calm me down.

"Calm down man" Lorenzo, one of my loyal men said. I had heard that about a hundred times now.

"Yeah boss chill" Seth, another one, agreed.

"I can't I-" I sighed and sat on a chair. "What if she doesn't show up?"

"You're stupid I'm done" Gabriel said pacing around the room.

"I was calmer when I proposed to her why can't I keep my cool now?" I groaned in frustration.

"You were shaking so much the box with the ring was about to fall out of your hands and you cried like a baby when she said yes" Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

Oh well.

"She's going to show up and the wedding will go as planned" Caleb said and sat beside me. Me and Caleb were getting along quite well, but I still didn't like it when he was too close to my baby.

And yes, today we were getting married. I've been waiting for this for two years now. She wanted to get married after college but I couldn't wait and I proposed. She seemed to be really excited about planning it with Sarah and some of her friends from school because she agreed to get married sooner.

She also wanted to wait until marriage to let me make love to her. I respected her choice as I found something exciting about it too. I had a hard time being around her though. I was thankful she at least agreed to do other things.

I was nervous about the wedding, worried that she'll change her mind, but I trusted her and I knew she wouldn't do that to me, but just knowing that she'll finally let me make love to her made me way too excited and was adding to my nervousness.

"Let's go" Gabriel whispered to me cheerfully patting my back.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time fixing my suit.

Me, Alexander Russo, the Italian mafia leader, the cold hearted killer, the drug lord, getting married to the love of my life. If someone said that to me three years ago I would have torn them to pieces.

I have adjusted my business to be a lot less.. bad. It still is but I have limits. All for her. I would even quit if I could, but it's too dangerous now.

"Let's go, at this pace the bride will get there sooner" Lorenzo said pulling me by my arm.

I was standing there for a while getting more nervous each second. Gabriel, my best man, was beside me trying to calm me down. He even called Sarah to confirm Aria is coming.

There were quite a lot of people here. Even reporters who knew me as 'a billionaire'. They didn't know half. Aria said she was okay if reporters showed up but I was still worried so I asked them to behave.

Many of my men were here too and my uncle and aunt from Italy who smiled at me everytime I looked to calm down.

Suddenly I heard the piano playing and became alert.

This means she's coming right? God, tell me she's coming and she didn't regret it.

I looked around nervous as hell my uncle once again smiled at me and winked. My aunt made a gesture telling me to smile.

And then I saw her walking down the aisle.

And I smiled brighter than ever.

She was so beautiful, too beautiful for any word to describe it.