Prologue

I saw him once I entered the building. He's is currently talking to P' Jane his manager. I wish one day I would be as successful as him. But that part aside he looks more handsome in person. His slightly tanned skin make me want to get near him. Suddenly I heard a voice calling me from a far.

"Kit what you doing here?" Gun was actually waving and asking me the question out aloud. I could feel the eyes my idol turning to look at me and I bowed down as fast as I could and jogged towards the elevator without thinking twice or making any effort to acknowledge Gun.

"Are you that nervous that you forget and left me out" Gun gave me a confused look. I'm sure he is worried about me. I hate this I always tend to make Gun worried meanwhile all he did was being there for me all throughout all my ups and downs. Yes Gun has seen me in my worst and also my best. If there is someone whom know everything, well almost everything about me that would be him. I'm blessed to have him beside me but I'm guilty as I didn't tell him about the crush that I have on Singto the shining star of appletv.

It's my first day here and I'm still curious if I would make it out of here. Right now I have to meet P'Tha with Gun to discuss about my first project. Is everything going to be fine will I do good even I'm not sure about it. I always overthink and put myself down and rant to Gun about how miserable I feel. But my bestie have never once complained about it. He always give out his shoulder for me to lean on.

I have to be successful in order to prove my parents and my so do called friends whom wasn't that supportive at all when I told them I'm going to join the entertainment business. I promise I'll work hard. I left out a big sigh when Gun hold my hand tight and opened the glass door in front of us where a middle aged man with glasses welcomed us with a warm smile.

P'Tha explained everything about the project and asked me if I was ok to do it. I nodded and took the papers that he presented in front of me to sign them. That's it I sealed the first job. My very first job in this industry. Am the happiest boy in the world right now. I flashed the cutest smile I have to P'Tha and waied him before exiting his room. Gun gave me hug once we are out and asked me for a drink. Obviously he want me to pay for the iced chocolate that he's going to drink. I don't mind I owe him that I believe. He dragged me down to the Starbucks that is placed in the ground floor of the building.