My turtle

As per Krist his Greek god and him are sitting on a bench under a tree while Singto applying some cream on his bruises that he got from one of the staff . Krist flinched, he could feel the tingly effect on his elbow. Singto started blowing after finished applying.

"He calls you bunny" Krist gave a confused look once Singto broke silence between them. "Phana, he called you bunny. Are you close with him?" He asked with cold face. "Ahh! P'Pha told me I looked like a bunny and he wanted to call me that. He also gifted me a bunny plushie" Krist giggled. Singto was fuming "oh" the he was looking at the sky. "Are you alright P?" Singto just nodded and continued looking at the sky.

"You know Krist you look more like a turtle than a bunny. Should I call you my turtle?" The elder asked with a poker face. "Huh?" Krist was blushing after listening to what Singto said.

"Your wish P, I don't mind actually. People always call me with nick name"

"Then you'll be my turtle from now on."

Both males were back to silence again. But what Krist didn't notice was Singto was actually looking at him and enjoying the pink cheeks and pink ears that Krist was failing hard to hide. Singto took a deep breath and slightly tilted his head towards Krist annoyed that he was incapable of steadying his thumping heart. It was vibrating in his chest, echoing in his ears. The more nearer he gets Krist pink cheeks was more clearer, he slightly closed his eyes.

"Kit why are you here? Let's go for rides in X-zone!" Gun was shouting at them from a distance. Singto pulled himself back and left with a very nervous and shy Krist whom woke up and ran towards Gun.

What the fuck was I thinking. He is going to think of me as pervert. Wait he knew I was going to kiss him and he didn't move! Singto was rubbing his face showing frustration. He felt a hand on his shoulder. It was P'Off "take it slow will you. Don't get confused and you'll end up hurting him and yourself" that's when I realised actually P'Off know about my feelings more than myself. "Let's go for the rides with them" he didn't give me a chance to talk back.

All of us are super tired after a full day of playing in the park. We decided to get dinner before parting away. After that incident Singto didn't get a chance to be with Krist at all. But he was enjoying watching his angel being mischievous with Gun. He felt a little jealous at how both of them are close. He wanted to be close to Krist too.

Phana couldn't join them for the dinner. This gives Singto a chance to be close around Krist. P'Off whom understand his situation pulled Gun to sit beside him and let Singto sit Krist rather than sitting opposite to him.

"But papi I want to sit opposite to you. I like to watch you eat" Gun pouted at the elder. "You can still watch me from beside Gun" gun nodded once P'Off was actually holding his hand. Gun's eyes were sparkling with the stunt that the elder pulled.

"So my turtle what would you like to eat?" Singto asked Krist. "Are you going to eat or skipping the dinner like breakfast P?" Krist asked sarcastically. "Oho! I'm in for a big appetite now. All my energy drained, so I need good food" he answered with an eyebrow raised at Krist. They ordered quite a few dishes with desserts. As usual P'Off was joking around and the whole place was filled with laughter and happiness.

Right before everyone said goodbye and parted Singto asked something to Krist. Krist was again a blushing mess put he input something into singto's mobile. The he waved at Singto and run towards gun. While driving back both the cuties Off asked Krist about what he was talking with Singto at the parking lot. That's when Krist's phone vibrated, leaves the boy with a big grin on his face.

This is mine my turtle 😉

Krist just ignored off's question and looked outside the car window with night sky so calm and shining bright stars filled. Just like how his heart feels right now. Off and Gun understanding what happened actually and looked at each other with big laugh then the elder back to focusing on the road.