Past

Happy reading guys
❤️🌻

"Wait! Kit is this your mom?"

"Y- yes P'Sing." Krist was trembling.

"Why did you approach me and tell me to stay away from him?" Singto alarmingly pulled Krist by his side and hold him tight.

"She did what?" Krist was unable to digest the thing that Singto was uttering.

"I- I can explain. Kit please believe me. You're in danger. I know you guys are together. But please stay away from each other. It's going to worst if you don't."

"Why would I  do that? Do you feel I'm unworthy to have kit? I would do anything for him. He is my angel. I'll give up my life if I need to. Is this because I'm a guy. I could promise I'll take care of him." Singto's hold was getting loose.

Krist has never seen Singto this sad before. He was on the verge of crying. He decided he had enough of the drama that's his mom pulling right now.

"First of all you don't have any right to say that. This is boyfriend. I want to be with him. You can't just show up now like you care. If you really do cared you wouldn't have chased me away from your house just because your step son said I was making a move on him." Singto was looking at Krist shockingly. He mind is confused. He thought Krist's mom is not going accept him. What he didn't expect was Krist wasn't even in good terms with his family. How ignorant he could be to not know about this.

"For heavens sake I told you I was gay when I was 12. I almost got raped by that animal and when I seeked for your help and when I needed you the most you decided to abandon me. Now you think it's ok to just walk into my life and boss me around. I hate you! Every single day was like hell in that house! I had a slight sympathy on you since you're my mom but no more." Krist was crying non stop. He got chocked on his own saliva. He let out all the emotions that was pent up for these years. Singto hugged him tightly. He knew his kit need him the most right now.

"No kit. I'm sorry. I know I did a lot of things that hurt you. I wasn't being a good mom. I didn't care about your feelings. But I'm different now. I've changed. I was manipulated by your father and Mike all this while. I'm truly sorry from my heart. I'm not asking you to forgive me immediately. I just want you to believe me in this matter alone. It's not safe for you both to be together. You have to trust me. They're planning something. I don't know what is it though." She was holding the table for support and blurting out everything.

"Tuan bring me back please." Krist was pleading with husky voice. Understanding his kit Singto immediately hold him tight and walked out of the restaurant without caring about the woman whom fall to her knees and crying loudly.

>>>>>>

"Gun!" Krist ran to gun and hugged him while sobbing hard.

Singto wanted to bring him back to his place but he knew currently Krist need his best friend together with them too. So he texted the situation to Gun and drove them straight to gun's apartment.

"It's ok baby. Everything is ok. No one will hurt you. You have me, P'Off and P'Singto. We'll take care of you. Your family can't hurt you." Off walked out of the kitchen with a glass of water and a pot of chamomile tea.

Immediately after Singto texted, Gun asked Off to rush him to his apartment. He boiled the tea since he know that'll calm his best friend. He always does that when Krist used to have nightmares back then.

Gun asked Krist to drink the tea while still holding him tight. Singto walked out to the balcony and off followed him.

Off could see stream of tears flowing through Singto's cheek. He patted his friend for support.

"I couldn't believe he went through this much P'. And I didn't even bother to get to know about it. I rushed everything. Now I'm feeling guilty for even touching him." He was holding the railing tight for support. He knew his legs will give up anytime soon.

"Now, now don't blame yourself like that. Maybe Krist was waiting for the right time to tell you. For other thing I'm sure you didn't do anything without his concern right? Don't blame yourself for nothing." Off tried to get Singto to think straight.

"But his mom told us that it's not safe to be together. That his father and brother are planning something. I don't what to do P'. How am I going to protect him."

"You know Sing I know Gun and Krist for 5 years now. He's very cheerful and always trying to make everyone happy. But when he's with you I see his true happiness. His eyes glow. After Gun I see he feel protected when he's around you. You decided to be with him and you have to be there no matter what. Now is the time he need you the most. Just be there for him!" Off need Singto to be strong in order for him to help Krist.

"I will be there for him. As long as he wants me to. I'll try to ask my dad to help. After all I can rely on him only to solve this. I need to meet him as soon as possible." Singto pulled out his phone and texted his dad.

"I'm here also. I'll try to help as much as I could. After all the Sangpotirat are known for their slyness." Off stated the fact to Singto.