Mom

A blushing Krist is currently sitting on his living room couch and thinking about what happened past couple of days back. He did THAT with his Tuan. He was surprised that's was very needy. It was all worth it to keep his virginity. He'd been pampered non stop after it happened.

His P'Sing didn't even let his legs touch the ground. He was washed fed and lived like a princess while with him. Unfortunately they have to come back to reality since his Tuan was a busy man, not like Krist was not busy but Krist was a newbie and his P' was more popular.

A sudden ring from his phone brought him back to earth. The trails of blush from his face drained immediately leaving it very pale. The call was from Mike his brother.

Gun who walked in from kitchen with two coffee cups in his hand put them down on the table and took the phone from Krist's hand to immediately cancel the call.

Gun gave Krist a comforting look since he know Krist was already trembling.

"I've been ignoring their calls as you asked me Gun. But what if they have problems or emergencies. What if something is wrong with my parents?" Krist was panicking.

"Stop being worried kit. I don't think it'll end up good if you go back to your family. Not after how they treated you. I don't want to lose my best friend. I hate your brother."

"But still I've been getting call from mom too. That's why I'm worried."

"Ohh please! Don't get me started on your mom. Which mom will believe the adopted son whom almost rape their own son? You'll be not safe kit. Listen to me. Have you told P'Singto about it?"

"I don't want to go back to that situation again but I still love my parents. Mike just manipulated my mom. It's not her fault entirely. I.. I'm afraid of telling P'sing. He'll find me disgusting." tears began flowing unknowingly from Krist's eyes.

Without thinking twice Gun hugged Krist tightly and patted his back. Then he cupped Krist face and started wiping the tears.

"Listen to me Kit. P'Sing will never think of you like that. He is so in love with you. I can see he genuinely cares about you. I really want you to tell him about this. It's important for him to know the reason you're being apart from your family. Please!"

"Yeah I'll tell him. The next time I meet him I'll talk to him about it." Krist gives Gun an assured look.

"Now tell me details about this artwork P'Sing did on you. How are you planning to do your interview tomorrow with all this? Is that guy a wolf or what?"

Krist lightly hit Gun's shoulder and starts giggling.

"I never thought I'll enjoy making love that much. All the traumatic experience I had previously was flying out of the window when P'sing touched me. It just happened naturally Gun. I love him so much"

"And I love my Papi so much. He have the same effect on me Krist. I'm glad you're finally happy after all the struggles that you went through."

"I'm just scared to be too happy Gun. It always doesn't end up good for me. But I really feel loved after so long. Even though you and P'Off love me so much I feel different with P'Sing. He gives me butterflies." Krist giggled.

"Of course idiot he is your boyfriend and I can clearly see you're stupidly smitten by that guy. Now drink your coffee before it gets cold. Remember never consider talking to your brother no matter what."

"Ok I won't."

They both drank their coffee and Gun totally enjoyed teasing Krist by asking all the details about his love live.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"He's not answering my call. Did you talk to him or not?"

"I..I tried. He's not answering my call also. I can't do much."

"I don't care what you'll do or who you'll see I want him to meet me. If not you'll face the consequences. You of all people should know about me."

Bang!

The door was closed so loudly making the woman shiver in fear. She immediately took her phone and start to text someone. She keep sobbing heart thinking about what she did and about to do to her precious son. She just wish someone will help him this time around.

To: Krist
Can we meet? I'm sorry but I really need your help. It's an emergency. This is Mom.

>>>>>>>>>>

Even though Gun asked him not to get involved, this is his mom. He loved is parents dearly. No matter what they did to him he yearn for their love. What is he supposed to do. Why after all this years they are haunting him back. Is it because he has a job now. He know both his mother and brother are into wealth. But he don't even have that much money. His mind was cluttered. He can't seem to untangle the train of thoughts.

Just when he thought he wanted to distract himself and text his Tuan, he received a text from his mom.

Is she alright? What emergency is she facing?

A/N
This is a filler chapter guys. Enjoy reading 🥰🌻