Uncertainty

I'm currently sitting on a chair waiting for some of the actors to come in. It's the first day of workshop for the new series we will be involved. Since this is my first day starting I came in early, I mean way too early cause we were supposed to start at 10 and here I am all pumped up at 8.45am in this room filled with few cleaners and some managers preparing. I tend to be dumb sometimes. Today I'll be introduced to P'Phana whom will be my co-actor. He is as popular as P'Singto but that man is perfect so no one could be compared to him. I giggled lost in thought.

Then I remembered what happened after the awkward meeting in Starbucks that day. Since P'Off was shooting me with lots of questions which I was unable to answer P'Jane walked to us and saved me by pulling P'Singto and P'Off to do some errand. Me and Gun went back home since we have a lot of talking to do.

Flashback

"How did you know about it?" I give an anticipated look at Gun. "Maybe I was a good spy!" Gun was literally joking about my life when I felt explosion in my head.

"You are so cute Kit, when you used my credit card to purchase fan meet tickets and piling up all the pictures and goodies from P'singto's fan club, how could you even think that I wouldn't know?" Gun smirking at me while I face palmed myself for being the dumbest person in the world.

I let out a big sigh and turned to look at Gun "I'm scared though. I have to do this series with him. This is my first time and I'm not sure if I would even do good for my role and now I have to face him everyday" Gun took my hand and rubbed it slowly giving his cute dimpled smile "You have to do good Kit, it's important for you to give all in and just prevent yourself from being a tomato wherever you see him," he was laughing and running away from me because he knows he deserve a hit on the head for that. He locked himself in the room while I shouted "You're just as the same tomato as me when you see P'Off," with that I ran and locked myself in.

End of flashback

I was still smiling to myself when suddenly a hand touched my now blushed cheek which startled me. Then I saw a quite tall fair handsome P'Phana touching my cheeks with his thumb while smiling at me. At the same time I heard a greet from a very low toned voice near the entrance.

Now I could feel an awkward situation where currently we are sitting in circles to begin the workshop with P'Phana and P'Singto sitting across me and both men looking right through me. Suddenly another man with well build body and good physics came and sat beside me and introduced himself at P'Nat. It seems he is P'Singto's pair in the series. We are done with ice breaking and some other activities so they ask us to take rest and the managers bring in foods and drinks to be distributed.

Since we are still sitting in the circle everyone started to talk to each other. "So Krist are you single?" P'Phana asked me which I gave him a nod signing yes. "That's a great news. So do have plans over the weekend? Would you like to hangout? I can bring you to this great restaurant I know" I gave him a hesitating look "Sorry P'Phana I actually have plans for the weekend. I promised to go the water park with Gun and P'Off" I smiled at the man. "You know Gun? Well can I join I would love to join you guys" I wanted to answer P'Phana and suddenly "I will join too," P'Singto gave me a serious look.

My heart started beating fast. This is not going to lead me to a good place. I gave puppy eyes to both of them "I have to ask Gun first since he planned the whole trip, is it ok if I confirm it to you guys tomorrow?" Both man just nodded and P'Singto straight away took out his phone and typed something. That's when our acting teacher came in and saved me. Now how am I going to be focused when I have P'Singto around me all the time. I have to control myself.

Singto POV

I'm pissed and grumpy. When i entered the workshop room today I saw Phana touching and literally rubbing my angel with his filthy thumb in front of my face. The guy have started his business. But I can't do much which makes me more grumpier. I tend to put up a poker face so that no one will realise it.

I was trying to calm myself when they gave us rest. That's when the idiot decided to flirt with Krist who is my angel, yes I've decided he is MY ANGEL. He was actually asking him out in front of everyone. I could see Krist being uncomfortable and thank god he decided to reject the offer. But once Krist told he is going to water park with Gun the idiot now wanted follow them.

This will do no good. Nope this is never going to be good. Imagine my pure and innocent angel in water park with the demon Phana. I straight away told Krist that I'll join too. Without thinking twice about the pile of assignments and also preparations that I have to do over the weekend. Also I need to put up a good act so that P'Jane will let me go. "I have to ask Gun first since he planned the whole trip, is it ok if I confirm it to you guys tomorrow?" Krist told us both. Pfftt piece of cake. I just took out my phone and texted P'Off to join them which he replied with a ok and 😏.

Now what is this feeling? Why Krist is bothering my mind so much? Why do I feel possessive and obsessed with a guy I don't even know well. But whatever it is I have to be careful not to hurt anyone.