Saved

Happy reading
❤️🌻

Singto pulled up in front of a high classy apartment building. The guards stopped him from entering. He was fuming. He swore to himself he'll wait for his dad before doing anything that'll harm Krist situation.

He got a call from Gun and he had to tell Gun his whereabouts. Just then his dad arrived. Singto quickly followed him inside the apartment. They straight went to the first block, got into the elevator and pressed 32nd floor. Singto's heart was palpitating. He's out of breath, he's scared.

He held his dad's hand like a five years old. The old man whom noticed it tried to calm his son. Once their in front of the apartment door officer Boonrod pressed the calling bell. He asked his mans to be ready just in case.

After few minutes of silence they had to barge in to the apartment. Singto was running into the apartment like a madman. Singto's face changed completely once he peeked into one of the room. He saw red. There was half naked Phana and another tall man whom he knew, was Mike for sure. He knew this is not going to end well. His eyes landed on the figure that was pinned down by both man. It was his angel. He was unconscious and lying lifeless.

Singto couldn't control himself. He straight ran towards them and give a full blow on Phana's face. Then he pulled Mike by his hair and started punching him non stop.

His dad immediately ran into the room and pulled Singto off Mike. He have never seen his son like this before. Singto was always a calm and quite person. This was shocking for him. Once Singto calmed a bit he ran towards Krist and started untie the boys hands and legs. He could see angry red mark all over his body. He took Krist into his hand and lifted him but his legs gave up which made both of them land on the floor. That's when Gun barged into the place.

Flashback end

His mind is filled with the marks that he saw on Krist's body. His dad left him once the paperwork was done. He promised to visit later because he have to deal with Phana and Mike first.

"Khun Singto?"

A woman's voice spoke up. The said man looked up to see the nurse that had been assigned to Krist.

"He is awake, I was wondering if when you go to see him could you please pass him this. He have to eat something."

She said holding out a box, filled with the food he'll need to give the younger.

"Yeah of course." Singto stated, standing up quickly and taking the food from her.

"May I see him now?" She nodded and smiled before leaving.

He took a deep breath and walked toward the room. He texted Off regarding this since Gun passed out due to too much crying and they had to sedate him. So off is taking care of Gun right now.

Once he reached the white door he hesitated, would Krist be alright? He's so worried. He knew the younger was way too fragile. He have no idea how Krist will react. He's been through physical and emotional trauma.

Violated and molested. Thank god he had his dad and they could safe him in time. Still how would the boy feel now. This was all his fault. He keep on repeating it to himself. He is not thinking straight anymore.

He took in another long deep breath, then lightly knocked. There wasn't a reply, Singto peaked into the room through the little window. There wasn't anyone sitting on the bed or standing anywhere in the room.

He cracked the door a slight bit to examine, fear that Krist was not there, running through his veins. However once fully in the room he could hear the faint sound of water running.

His fear immediately faded. Krist was safe, that was good for him. Singto seated himself in the chair near Krist's bed, the box of food placed on the bedside table.

He took his phone to reply Off. He's glad that Gun is doing better now. A couple of minutes pass and Krist is still in the bathroom the water still running. Singto furrowed his brows.

"Why is he taking this long?" He asked himself quietly.

The elder wanted to go in and check on Krist. But he also didn't want to intrude in his privacy, so he waited, leg bouncing up and down at a fast rate.

When the younger still hadn't come out, Singto was really worried. He sped to the door of the bathroom and knocked lightly on the wood.

"Kit?"

He called out, there wasn't an answer. He furrowed his brows.

"Are you ok baby?"

He called again. Yet again nothing.

"I'm coming in."

He started slowly turning the knob.The sight in front of him was sad, Krist was sitting on the floor of the shower, the water hitting him as he scrubbed his skin raw.

He had scrubbed at the skin so hard that some spots were bleeding. His inner thighs, chest, wrists, and neck were the worst.

"Kit!"

Singto gasped. Opening the sliding door of shower, he snatched the rough cloth from the younger's hand

"What are you doing? You're hurting yourself baby!"

He exclaimed turning off the water that had already dampened his clothes. Krist flinched and got scared when Singto shouted.

Tears pricked at Krist's eyes, he hugged himself tightly.

"I-i was tr-trying to wash them a-away."

He whispered out, his soft voice sounding so small. The boy was trembling.

"B-but the-their h-h-hands... it- th-they--"

"Kit! My baby! My angel!" Singto murmurs with a sad voice.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around the crying younger. Once he did that though, Krist turned to him gripping tightly on the males damp shirt crying loudly against him.

Singto's heart broke at the state his Krist was in.

"I'm so sorry Kit." He whispered once again. He slightly caresses Krist's cheeks as if they were fragile and he'll break it if touch a bit harder.

A/N
Do you guys think Krist will be ok? This story will be wrapped soon. 😊