Not so innocent angel 🔞

Singto touched his lips to Krist's, slowly and softly. But as soon as he did, P'Jane came rushing into the condominium.

"I-I'm sorry Sing but Pha-"He stared at the two boys kissing and instantly, his face turned bright red. He slowly backed away, blushing immediately.

Singto looked up from Krist at P'Jane. He got up and pushed him out of the door.

"P'Jane, please knock the next time you come into the condo." He said with a closed eyed smile, as he walked back in.

He shut the door and looked at Krist, who blushed at his stare.

"Humm.... P'Sing,"Krist continued,

"Come over here please." Singto nodded and walked over to Krist.

Krist grabbed his collars and pulled Singto down on top of him. He kissed him hard and bit his lip softly.

Singto pulled away and chuckled. He picked Krist up and carried him to his room. He laid him down on the bed.

Krist's POV

"T..Tu- Tuan" I was breathing heavily onto him. He was hovering over me with an elbow leaned on either side of my head on the bed.

"Please.. Singtuan, I want you" I have no idea why am I so shameless when it comes to this man. My innocence is no where to be found now.

He smirked and kissed my neck down to my collar bone and started sucking on it, leaving marks.

"A-Ahhh..!" I moaned a bit and he started unbuttoning my shirt slowly.

He ran his hand down my chest, and said,

"You are very beautiful Angel, as always"

He smiled and flicked his tongue on my nipple while playing with the other one with a finger.

"Nnngh... P-P'Sing..."

I wanted more. This wasn't enough. He was teasing me and I hated it. But, I would not order him to stop, because I liked it as well.

He began to unbutton my pants and he slid them off. I blushed and stared at my growing erection. P'Sing started palming my hard member through my underwear and kissing my chest at the same time.

"Ahhh.. Mmmm.."He smirked

"Kit you're already quite hard. I have barely even begun. I still have much more to do to your body."

He pulled my underwear off with his teeth and began to undress. He pulled off his underwear at last and I stared in awe at his giant pulsating erection. I'm happy I was the reason for him to be in that situation.

He sucked on his fingers and pulled them out, leaving a trail of sticky saliva from his mouth to his finger. He slowly pushed one finger inside of me and started moving it in and out.

"Arrrgghh!" I arched my back at the feeling. It still hurts, but it felt amazing at the same time. He quickly entered another finger inside of me, earning more moans from my mouth.

He entered a final finger and moved all three in and out inhumanly quick. Once the fingers hit a certain bundle of nerves, I moaned loudly and drool fell from the side of my mouth.

"Found it." He pulled his fingers out and I groaned at the sudden feeling of being empty.

He looked at me and knew exactly what I was thinking.

"May I enter, baby?"

Singto's POV

"Yes. Please P'Sing" I want you so badly to be inside of me" He looked like a desperate little kitten begging for milk.

My slightly naughty angel!

He was absolutely irresistible. I slowly lathered myself in lube that I took from bedside table and positioned my self in front of his entrance. I slowly entered and let out a low groan.

He gripped the sheets and looked down at the bed letting his hair fall over his face. I started moving in and out of him slowly. He was still so tight. His body was enjoying this.

His loud moans sent sparks flying off in my body and my eyes glowed as I picked up the pace of my thrusting. It felt so good and in that moment I couldn't think of anything else but what was happening.

It didn't take longer before I came inside of Krist and he came all over the sheets and his hand which had been stroking himself the whole time.

We collapsed on the bed and I was panting loudly.

"Kit.." I mumbled his name and he looked at me with a loving gaze.

I got up from the bed took a wet towel from the bathroom and started cleaning him. Then I cleaned myself also. I positioned myself back on the bed and let him settle at my chest.

"Let's go out for dinner shall we?" I asked him.

He looked up with his puppy eyes and nodded and pecked my chest. He picked up this habit of pecking my chest whenever he has a chance and I'm not complaining at all.

>>>>>>>>

We were enjoying our date night in my favourite fancy restaurant and was waiting for desserts.

I never forget to get desserts. Krist always have this happy enthusiastic face when it's desserts and I love it so much. Makes me want to eat him up all the time.

My admiration towards my angel was interrupted when,

"Krist! My baby!" A slightly aged woman hugged Krist and I can see very well that he was uncomfortable from the touch.

"Mom!" It shocked me when I get to know that this person was Krist's mom.