Found him

Hey guys. Sorry it took me a while to update this. I was just feeling blank for a while. Hope you guys will like this.

Happy reading
❤️🌻

A tall man had passed out from the pain in his face and the amount of blood that escaped his nose. Another half naked man laid with bloody forehead next to the tall man.

Gun burst through the door, he examined the room before a sigh escaped his lips. Clothes were scattered all around the room. He looks right at Singto, but his eyes widened at the boy laying upon his thighs.

"I-is that?" He shakily asked pointing his long finger to the fainted ethereal man. Krist was wrapped in a blanket.

Singto nodded, little tears forming in his eyes the reality of finding his Kit hitting him hard now.

"We f-found him."

"A-and he's b-een through H-H-hell." Gun was yelling out.

"Kit! Kit! I hate this. It hurts to see him like this." He continued.

"Baby. Be happy, we found him. We finally know he is now safe." Off walks closer, and rubbed Gun's back.

Officer Boonrod Ruangroj, motioning to the other officers that have shown up to take away the two men lying on the floor now.

He crouched down in front of both crying males.

"I know how this must feel, I know that you feel responsible. You've said that many times already. But now you need to be strong for him. Same goes to you." He told both Gun and his son Singto. 

Singto nodded, "let's get him to a hospital though."

Another nod was given before Singto picked Krist up and held him bridal style in his arms. He placed him in the back of his car he drove here, then followed his dad towards the hospital.

>>>>>>>

When Krist  woke up he was laying in a hospital bed. His hands and legs are not tied anymore. A nurse doing some sort of information check on him, when she noticed he was awake she greeted him kindly.

"Ah, hello Mr. Krist." She grinned at him. 

Krist  looked around confused,

Why was he here? How come he's here?

"Umm.. Why am I here?"

She smiled warmly, placing down her clipboard, "well, you're here mainly for a checkup. Just to see if anything is wrong."

She informed, her hands behind her back as she talked, "but we were waiting for you to wake up to do a full check up."

"Oh..." Krist sighed, his fingers playing with each other in his lap.

"Wh-what do I have to do?"

The nurse held out a little syringe.

"I'll take some blood sample. That's all. Well that be fine?"  

"D-do you need it now?" He asked politely.

She nodded, "But if you need some time to wake up and get used to the setting that's fine. It would just be easier if it was soon though." Her smile never falter even when she noticed Krist's uneasiness.

"O-o-okay I'll do it now."

He said slowly getting up his hand while noticing the blue back bruise striking on his pale wrist. The lovely nurse nodded at him.

"We will give you some time to adjust to the room, we'll get you some food for energy."

She said before leaving the small room, leaving Krist alone.

He let out a sigh, streaks of tears started flowing.  He wrapped himself in the blanket and hold his pillow tightly to his face and started crying out loud.

>>>>>>

Singto was going crazy, the awful thoughts of what Krist had to go through running through his head. And the fact that if he had figured out something or listen to Krist's mom, or even stopped Phana somehow, none of this would've happened.

Krist would never have gotten hurt. He never would have had to go through that torture.He was gripping his hair harshly, pulling at it in frustration, "FUCK!"

Flashback

Right after Singto informed his dad, Boonrod the commissioner of police he drove like a crazy person to the given address. His dad asked him to get there as quick as possible.

Singto barged into the Sangpotirat's house and hold the old man who was sitting in the living room by his collar.

"I want to know where's my Krist!" He's almost spitting fire in the form of words.

Hearing all the yelling Krist's mom ran towards the living room. She was shocked looking at Singto behaving like a madman.

Immediately Singto turned towards her, he landed a hard punch on the old man old man and move towards her in lightning speed. He chocked her until she was out of breath.

"This is the last time I'll ask, where's my Krist?"

The woman was coughing and gasping for air and she ran to her husband and holds him.

"We don't know. We didn't do anything. I just wanted to help Kit. It must be Mike. Please save him!" She started crying and pleading for help.

"Where's Mike?"

"In his apartment. He just texted me that he's bringing Kit there." The old man told Singto.

"I'm sorry for being a coward. I couldn't help my own son. I was greedy for money. But I'm regretting it now. Please save our son" he was on the verge of crying.

"Give me his address" Singto yelled.

Once he got what he wanted he texted his dad. He went out of the house and fled towards the apartment. His dad asked him to calm down and wait for him there.

How could he do that? He feels like something's clenching his heart. He couldn't breath well. Like something is wrong.

All he wants now is for his Kit to be safe.