Desire 🔞

Singto is back in Thailand after 3 days of being away from his Kit. The elder eagerly wanted to meet his angel. His plan of going straight to meet Krist after landing was interrupted because his boyfriend was currently busy with an interview. Krist promised him that he'll meet Singto back in his apartment right after his work is done.

Singto just got out of shower and throw on a sweater and shorts. He was arranging his luggage and cleaning up his place a bit when he heard his door bell. He opened the door and standing there with his slightly pinkish cheeks his kit. Taking the elders breath away.

"Hello P'Sing"

The boy was immediately pulled into the apartment which made the door to auto lock. His lips was devoured by the elder without wasting a seconds. Singto was exploring every inch and nook of his mouth. Krist was letting the elder kiss him like there's no tomorrow. Singto's hands were tightened around krist's waist making him tip toe a bit. Krist was holding Singto's neck. Finally, Singto let go of Krist and both of them was gaping for air like fish.

"Hello to you to angel. I missed you so much. It was like living hell without you." Singto pecked krist's lip.

"I missed you to P'Sing. Are you feeling tired? How was your trip?"

"I hated it. The fact that I can't kiss you or hug was making me go crazy."

"You sure are a sweet talker Tuan" Krist giggled.

Singto pulled Krist and took a seat on his couch, placing Krist on his lap. He rested his face in the crook of krist's neck placing soft kisses there.

"Let's stay like this for a while."

Krist hummed agreeing and let the elder continue with whatever he was doing. The situation was heated up once Singto started to nibble krist's neck and pushed his bare hands into krist's shirt. Krist flinched at the sudden cold touch from Singto. That was the breaking point for both of them.

Singto scooped Krist bridal style and walked into his bedroom. He placed Krist on his bed.

Singto pushed Krist back against the headboard causing Krist to let out a slight muffled moan.Krist bucked his hips up against Singto, creating much desired friction.

"P'Sing." Krist moaned into his mouth.

Singto played with the edge of krist's shirt, tugging at it. Krist lifted his arms up while Singto brought the shirt over his head and flung it somewhere in the room.The cold air blew against his exposed chest, his nipples perking up at the chill.

Singto leaned down to his chest, taking the nub into his mouth, licking and sucking on it. Krist whined low in his throat at the sensation.He put his hands in the younger's hair, fingers lacing in the hair, and tugged at it.

"T.. Tu...Tuan." He uttered out, hardly audible.

Singto bit lightly on the nub one last time before attaching their lips again, stripping himself and Krist as their tongues collided.

Singto discarded Krist's clothes all over the room, relishing the view of his boyfriends small, naked body. Krist gazed up at Singto's strong torso, brown doe eyes gazing over the elder with lust.

Krist layed under Singto, who was straddled over his legs. He pulled Singto in for a kiss, lifting his bare legs from under, and wrapped them around Singto's waist, one at a time.

Krist breathed in as he felt His singtuan's hard on press against the crack of his perfect globes.He instantly bucked his hips, needing His Tuan.

Singto made a noise against Krist's lips before pulling back.

"Need to prep you, baby."He breathed.

"What?" Krist asked confused.

"I need to open you up, babe, don't want to hurt you."

"Yeah, yeah-ok."

"Let me get the lube." He reaches his night drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube.

Singto crawled down Krist's body after taking Krist's legs from around his waist. He pulled the boy down quickly by his ankles, causing him to lay level on the bed, head on the pillow.

"P'Sing...Wha-"

"Shhh." Singto shushed quickly.

"Just trust me, love."

A/N

Leaving a short update. 😉