First kiss

"Yes!! Yes!! I'll be your boyfriend!" he shouted out.

Currently I have my arms wrapped tightly around my angel and unable to let him go. Should I just cage him in my arms and bring him where ever I go. I cupped his face and brought him nearer towards me. I brushed my lips slightly at first, that's it! I crashed my lips on his and nibbled his lower lips a bit. He willingly opens up a little bit giving me access to take our first kiss to the next level. Our tongues was dancing with each other and I could taste the strawberry cheesecake that made it more sweeter. Either of us want to stop the kiss but lack of air in made us part from each other.

I should start practicing breathing techniques.

I looked at him once we part. He was giving me the sweetest smile ever. I promised myself to cherish my angel for this whole lifetime. I gave him a quick peck.  I took his hands in mine and looked deep into the brown doe eyes.

"Kit I love you so much. Thanks for accepting me" and I kissed his hand.

"I've always been in love with you Singtuan way earlier than you could imagine" I was shocked by his confession but I decided to shrug it off for now. Right now that pinkish plump lips need some attention from Tuan I believe. I smiled a little and crashed his lips once again.

Currently looking at his slightly swollen lips that's gaping for air like fish I'm satisfied. Even though I can't stop myself from taking in a step more, I know I have to control it. He's mine and I can take things slower. I sat down in the pile of pillows that was spread out near the tent placing him in front of me. His back is leaning on my chest and I hugged him tightly. I took his hands in mine and intertwined them. He took our hand and kissed the back of it.

"Thank you Tuan. You are the second person whom believed in me. I really appreciate it"

"Auhhh! Second? Why am I second kit? Tell me who's first"

"Because Gun is always first. He has been there since day one. He is my best friend Singtuan."

I shall change that real quick! I'll make sure I'm your number one forever kit.

I decided to drop kit at his place. I don't have any plan on letting him to go back. But I have to go Korea tomorrow morning for work. It's going to be for three days. Now that I own an official boyfriend tittle I don't want to move even an inch away from kit. I also have to live 3 days without tasting that lip.

How am I going to do this!?

Meanwhile in a penthouse in the middle of the city,

"They had a date. Also they k-.. kissed sir" a guy wearing full black was informing a tall man sitting in from of him.

A glass full of whiskey was thrown towards the floor and shattered into pieces.

A/n
A short update 😊