Siam Park

Currently we are on the way to Siam water park. P'Off insisted that me and Gun follow him there. He fetched us around 9am since we will be having breakfast before heading to the park. After I asked Gun if I could invite P'Phana and P'Singto, Gun told me that it'll be great since he decided that he's inviting more of his friend like P'New, P'Tay, Wayo and much more. Gun agreed when P'Off told him the more the merrier. I couldn't meet P'Simgto since our first workshop. Since that day it has been me and P'Pha we're having our own workshop so that we could build our chemistry.

Thinking about it, P'Pha is such a nice guy. He treats me very well. Whenever we are in workshop he never failed to take care of me. He even send me back twice once we are done with our workshop. He brought me out for dinner before sending me home. He told me I should call him P'Pha and he will be calling me bunny. He said I looked like one and bought me a white bunny plushie. I know very well that he is trying to make me feel comfortable around him so that we could build up the chemistry for the role. It felt nice because I mostly spend my time around Gun and now even he is busy with P'Off. Me and P'Pha can definitely be good friends.

"Let's get pancakes!" Gun's voice brought me back from my thoughts. I noticed that we are currently in the parking lot of Siam Park. P'Off told us that we'll be having breakfast in one of the cafe nearby. I'm quite hungry myself now. That's when I saw few people waving at us from the other side of the road. P'Off was holding Gun's hand while he grabbed mine and we headed towards the group of people. We agreed to enter the cafe and suddenly I felt hand wrapping around my shoulder. It was P'Pha I gave him a smile and asked if he just arrived. P'Pha shook his head and told me he was here earlier. He hold the door for me to enter and followed me behind to take a seat bedside me.

After a good few minutes walked in a person whom makes my heart flutter. He was wearing white shorts a white singlet with a red Hawaiian shirt on top paired with flip flops and black sun glasses. I almost drooled but was helped by the squeeze of my bestie's hand. He waied everyone and I waied him back. He was sitting opposite to me beside P'Off whom was opposite to Gun. A waiter passed us the menu card and everyone was busy choosing breakfast. "So what would you like to have bunny? Of course other than pink milk" P'Pha was asking me.

"I'll get the strawberry pancakes P'Pha, how about you?" I looked at him and he was quick to pinch my cheeks and told me that he'll get the same and ordered 2 strawberry pancakes, a pink milk and also an iced latte.

"Singto what are you ordering?" P'Off asked the man beside him and for some reason he looked angry. I'm not so sure, P'Singto was glaring at me. He turned to P'Off and told him that he'll have iced coffee because he got no mood to eat. While having breakfast P'Off was joking around and making everyone laugh. P'Off is always energetic just like gun. They both brightens up the place no matter where they are. But P'Singto still seems down. Like something was bothering him. Should I ask him what's wrong. Maybe I should keep quite since we are not even close and I'm too nervous to even be around him.

We paid for the breakfast and went back to the parking to get our bags and stuff and headed into the park. P'Pha insisted to carry my bag which caused other to tease us. I just shrugged and followed Gun whom was practically dragging my hand and running into the park.

"Kit let's go on that slide! No no that one! Maybe that one!" Gun is too exited and I'm as exited as him too. Now that I have taken a first step in building my career I just want to enjoy today without any stress. We took the the swimming floaters that was provided and started climbing the stairs in order to ride the slide. Now I was dragging Gun as I really want to play this. I've always loved water parks. They hold special memories with my family.

Once we finished playing few slides, P'Off took gun and others to the small pool and I just wanted to rest a bit so I decided to relax on the deckchair that was placed near shore like setting beside the pool. I took of my white T-shirt and just lay down to soak the sun well. I felt someone's shadow was on face. Once I opened my eyes I saw a tanned, lean abed half naked Greek god was sitting in the chair beside me. Yes!! It's P'Singto and he's not wearing a shirt!! God is this man trying to make me die of blushing. I smiled at him and he just forced a smile back I can feel it. It was silent between us for a good 10 minutes.

"Aren't you going to play with them? You seemed to enjoy playing in water" he asked. " No! I mean yes I love playing in water but I just wanted to relax a bit. I actually bruised myself on one of the slide" I showed him the reddish bruise near my elbow. "Are you alright? It looks bad. Let's go to the infirmary" I was taken back because currently I have a half naked P'Singto whom was frowning all day panicking at a small bruise on my hand as if his life depends on getting it treated. What a day!