Desire {II} 🔞

Krist nodded, and Singto slipped his hands under his thighs, lifting him up. He slid his hands further up Krist's body until the younger's thighs were on Singto's shoulders, and Singto's face was pressed against Kit's ass.

Singto cupped Krist's ass, pulling the cheeks apart to reveal his pink hole. He licked over his lips, then placed his tongue flat against his rim, dragging it up in a quick motion.

Krist moaned loudly at the contact. Singto repeated the action once before he began licking at the hole.

He swirled his tongue around it, nipped at it, and teased him by dipping his tongue in a little bit, wiggling it wildly, teasing the younger to tears.

Krist was a moaning mess above him, tears stinging his eyes at the teasing and pleasure, a thin layer of sweat sheeted across his body, eyes glistening, lips red and swolled from the biting, and chest heaving.

Singto licked another flat stripe from the base of his rim up to his balls, repeating the same action slowly, three, four, five times, then back to nibbling.

He finally gave up the teasing, thrusting his tongue into him, Krist's breath getting caught in his throat. Singto kept putting his tongue in and out of the boy as he moaned in pleasure.

Krist rocked back against Singto's tongue, whimpering above him.

He grabbed fist fulls of elders hair as the pleasure became greater.

"More, more, more.." Krist begged, the words spilling from his lips airy and without thought.

Singto pulled Krist impossibly, and harshly, closer to his face, pushing his tongue in further, leaving it linger inside of him before wiggling it against his walls and retracting it to brush around his rim again, licking firm circles around it.

"Sing.. T..Tuan.. I'm gonna, im.. ahhh..ahhh," Singto stopped, pulling away.

Krist held firmly to his hair and wrapped his legs even tighter around Singto's neck, trying to make him continue.

Singto slid his hands to Krist's legs, attempting to pry them from his neck, and failing.

"No, P'Sing..! Don't stop. please." He breathed heavily.

Singto moved his hands back to Krist's ass, continuing his actions.

Krist loosened his grips on Singto as the pleasure grew and relaxed him. He moaned at Singto's tongue on him, relishing in the way it felt.

Singto pressed his face further against Krist, taking his hand from krist's ass and applying little lube on his digits.

Singto lifted his head slightly from the position between Krist's legs, mouth wet, lips pink, and a tiny smirk on his face.

Krist had his eyes shut, and he whimpered at the loss of Singto's tongue, and his glossy eyes opened to see Singto looking at him from between his legs.It was the hottest thing he ever saw.

Singto's lips wet and reddening, swollen, breathing rigid, eyes mulled over in a glossy daze, hair sticking to his forehead, and a thin layer of sweat shining over his body.

He let a low, muffled moan, letting his head fall back and his eyes close for a moment before connecting their gazes once more.

Singto smeared the lube thoroughly around his fingers, and brought them down to Krist's awaiting hole.

He removed Krist's other leg from the grip around his neck, and layed it on the bed, crawling up the younger's frame until their noses were touching, breath mingling, and their eyes almost shut, mere centimeters apart.