My dream

Krist POV

The sun was shining bright on my face as I woke up and rubbed my eyes letting out a small yawn. So today I'm going to meet some officials to sign papers as to join Appletv, currently one of top agencies in Thailand. My friend Gun is already a rising star there where he's doing a series as second lead with P'Off one of the senior artist. For a matter of fact I've been accepted in all thanks to P'Off whom recommended me.

I sit on the edge of my bed and started to think what would have happened if I didn't have Gun in my life. Once my parents disowned me he took me in and gave me a room in his apartment, feed me and helped me to convince P'Off to get me in. Praising Gun aside I think my bestie have a major crush on P'Off which he is trying to keep as secret from me. It's normal to keep it as secret I guess when even I have one which I didn't share with my best friend. Just because I'm embarrassed of it.

Yes, I have a major crush on Singto the most popular actor of Appletv. Happened to be P'Off's friend. I have no idea how a person could be so perfect. I've been to two of his fan meet and I will never doubt myself for having a crush on that guy. It's like he is so warm to his fans and he treat us so kindly. I want to be that kind of person if I have my on fans. Pfftt look at me bragging for nothing. I didn't even officially sign a paper but here I am dreaming about having on fans. Sometimes I just tend to be over confident.

I shook my head vigorously to chase of all the unwanted thoughts in my mind and grabbed my towel and hopped into the bath. Once I'm done I made myself some coffee and heard a ting from my phone. I quickly unlocked it and realised it's a text from Gun reminding me to meet him at Appletv building at 11.30am sharp. He also stated that he'll join me once he's done with his photo shoot. Suddenly I feel a lump in my throat, I guess I'm nervous. I really pray to god that everything will go on smoothly.

I replied Gun with a ok and thumbs up emoji. Now I can't probably go to the building with the only boxer I'm wearing right. I need to wear something presentable so I decided to wear my black skinny jeans with an button up baby pink shirt. "You look great kit" I told the reflection on the mirror. All ready and set to start a new journey of my life.

Singto POV

I rolled my eyes at P'Jane my manger who is lecturing me because I'm late for my shoot. I had to finish my assignment yesterday which lead me to sleep pretty late and I had a hard time waking up in the morning. I'm just scrolling through my phone trying not to listen to him. "I'm sorry P. I won't do it again" suddenly he gave me a pitiful look and nodded his head. I just wish my day would get better. I don't want to be rolling my eyes anymore it's tiring even for me.

Currently we are at the lobby of Appletv building trying to catch up after the shoot that I just wrapped. P'Jane was explaining something to me and just then I saw a boy walking in nervously. He had milky white skin and he was wearing a black pant with pink shirt which complimented his skin colour perfectly. He had a magic shine that attracted my eyes towards him. I just wanted to run to him and ask who are you, that's when he lifted his head and looked at me. I could feel fireworks both in my head and stomach if that's even possible. Then I turned to P' Jane "who is he P?" then P'Jane told me something that make me go crazy.