Who is he?

"But I already agreed to the dinner Tuan. Let me go only this once. Anyways I have a meeting today morning and that's it. I'm free for the weekend. Since you are on the way to Korea and Gun is having fan meet in Taipei, I'll be alone and bored. He just wanted me to go for dinner. By the way why you hate him so much?" Krist was pouting while on call with his Singtuan.

"It's not that I hate him baby. Hmm.. Wait I do hate him. Just listen to me, he is not that good of a person. You shouldn't trust him much. I know he's your co-worker and you are obligated to spend time with him but still I don't like it." the elder replied calmly.

"Are you jealous Tuan?"

"What me? I'm not jealous. Why would I be? You're mine to begin with so there's nothing to be jealous about. I trust my angel. It's just that sly fox I don't trust."

"Tuan!! Let me go just this once please! I'll do whatever you want after this."

"Are you sure you'll do anything I want baby? Your Tuan is not so good you know" Singto giggled.

"Don't be so naughty now! Get yourself on that flight and don't forget to eat well and take care of yourself. I.. I miss you." The last part was mumbled.

"How I wish to be there and hug u tight. I swear once I'm back I'll make sure that lips get swollen and plumpy. Just the way I like it. Your taste is still lingering in my mouth kit."

The line was silent for a while..

"Kit! Kit! Stop blushing. I can imagine your cherry cheeks. Don't make me crave it more please."

"What cherry? I..I was just thinking. Anyways talk to you later. Text me once you free Tuan. Bye!"

"I will text and I want you to reply me within 1 minute. That's your task for this weekend. I love you kit! Chup chup"

"Lo..love you too" the call was ended.

Now Krist is getting ready to attend his meeting at Appletv office. One thing for sure he can't get his Singtuan out of the mind.

>>>>>>>

"Bunny don't forget our dinner date tonight." Phana was telling Krist while holding the door of the meeting room.

"I'll don't think I can make it P'Pha"

"Oh! Why?" He can't possibly tell that his Singtuan didn't like him going out alone with him.

"I'm not feeling well P'Pha. Can we do it another time?"

"Are you alright? Do you want me to bring you to the hospital bunny?"

"It's ok P' I'llbe fine after taking rest."

"Alright then take care" Krist nodded and waied Phana.

Krist exited the room. He waved his goodbye to everyone and went back home.

Krist was waiting with anticipation but there's still no text from Singto. He misses his Tuan. He was lying on the bed while scrolling pictures that was tagged in Singto's insta account.

My Tuan is so handsome. He deserves someone as good as him. Why would he choose me instead. What will I do if he found someone better than me. Will his family accept our relationship. Wait thinking about family!

Krist's thoughts were disturbed by a call with unknown number ID.

"Hello brother how are you?" Krist dropped the phone immediately. His whole body was shivering. He mind was restless. Tears falling down on his face even without him realising. He tried to muster every ounce of courage and took the phone back in his hand.

"Wh.. why did you call me? What do you want?"

"Won't you like to meet your brother kitty?"

"I..I..I'm not going to meet you. I don't want to meet you. Don't call me anymore" Krist cancelled the call and threw his phone away from him.

The phone keep ringing for a while. Then it stopped. He heard few message tone and there was another call again. Frustrated he took the phone and answered without checking.

"What do you want from me? I've been sending the money without fail. What else do you need?" He talked with anger and fear.

"Money? Baby are you ok? Where are you? Is everything alright? You didn't reply my text."

"P'Sing I'm.. sorry I thought someone else. Did you reach safely? Did you eat something. Are you comfortable there?" Krist was trying to divert Singto.

"First of all why you calling me P'Sing? Second, are you alright? What's going on tell me now" Singto was obviously worried about Krist.

"I'm fine Tuan. Don't worry about me. You finish your work fast and get back to me. I want to hug you" Krist initiating was enough to divert Singto.

"Just 50 hours baby then I'll come back running to you. I got to go now. I'll call you later. Love you so much. Please be safe for me."

Once the call ended Krist looked at one of the text that was received and he started shivering again. Then he texted Gun immediately to let him know about the situation. Once done sending the message he placed his phone on the nightstand and closed his eyes while tears flooding his face.

What am I going to do?