Forgone

It's the middle of the night. The rain was pouring down with lid thunder clapping. A man was rushed to the emergency ward while the other was brought to mortuary. It was a chaos in the well known hospital right now. Loud cries could be heard. It took few hours for the silence to be back.

Right now everything was calm. It's the morning after sun shine through the peek of curtains hanging on the pane of the glass window.

Singto woke to pain, the anoying sound of beeping and a soft hand resting on his arm. He felt sick, like a failure, he didn't stop the man. Mike tried to kidnap Krist again.

Panic, his eyes widened and he sat up as fast as he could, wincing at the pain that rushed through his body.

"Kit!"

He called the hand slipped from its place. Singto looked around the hospital room in his state of panic, his eyes roaming around quickly.

"P'Sing, calm down, you're going to hurt your self."

His voice, Singto snapped his head towards the male, his eyes filled with tears and he sighed in relief. Krist was sitting there right beside him, not a single scratch on him. The elder wrapped his arms around the other quickly.

"Wait Tuan, you'll hurt yourself."

"You're okay. You're alright and you're here baby."

He sniffles into the younger's shirt.

"I-i couldn't stop him, I thought he was going to take you away again."

Krist ran his fingers through his hair, "if you weren't there he would have. You did save me."

"No, I failed... I couldn't beat him and you were in dang-"

Krist stopped him with a hand to his mouth, Singto looked up at him with his doe like eyes.

Krist smiled softly, and removed his hand, "you didn't fail, you fought him and your dad's gun was what stopped him, so if you and your dad weren't there then the gun wouldn't have been and I wouldn't be here."

"My dad's gun?"

Krist paused for a second, then nodded, "yeah, your dad shot him. I saw it all."

"oh," Singto nodded.

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"You hurt yourself much as to save me. I know you'll be in too much pain." Krist explained

Singto shifted himself to get more comfortable on the hospital bed, wincing at the pain that shot through him. He intertwined thier hands, it felt so nice.

"Kit, are you okay?"

It took a while, Singto stared at the younger the silence between them wasn't thick, it wasn't uncomfortable. The younger didn't end up replying, he let out a soft giggle.

"What's so funny?"

Singto raised an eyebrow, his thumb ran across the younger's knuckles.

"It's kind of ironic."

Krist giggled again, "you're laying in a hospital bed, all bruised and you're worried about my mental state. And after you saved me twice all I could do was apologize."

Krist rested one of his hands on Singto's bandaged cheek and rubbed his thumb over the rough material.

"You don't need to worry about me Tuan, I'm fine."

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry you had to go through that again, I'm sorry I couldn't stop him and I'm sorry I made you worry. Im sorry I fail-"

"Singtuan, stop apologizing."

Krist shook his head, "Like your dad said, it's not anyone's fault except Mike. You don't need to apologize. You're not a failure, he was evil and cunning, you had a lot of hits to the head and that disoriented you, there wasn't much you'd be able to do in the state you were in anyway. Still you fought for me."

There was silence between them, Singto wasn't exactly sure what he should say, he wasn't sure what he could do. He knew what he wanted to do, but was it a good idea? He wasn't sure.

"Your dad had to go, he let me stay with you since I begged him. You should get some more rest, the bruises will heal faster if you do."

Krist started to talk again, Singto realized then just how much he really liked hearing Krist's voice. Deep and soft at the same time, throws you off from his cute, handsome face and adorable personality.

"P'Jane said he's letting you off till you heal. But after that you'll have to go back to work and actually work more harder to finish filming."

Now the younger was just ranting, he was filling the moment, Singto could tell. The older still wanted to fulfill his wish. 'Screw it let's go' he thought, then the words just came out.

"Kit. Uhmm baby!"

The elder whispered softly, both males eyes locking together in a sweet gaze. Singto's eyes shifted down to Krist's lips when he gave a short hum in acknowledgment.

"Can..." he sighed, "Can I kiss you?"

A smile appeared on Krist's face, his cheeks painted pink.

"Of course you can kiss me Tuan. Why would you ask permission?"

Singto smiled, his hands held krist's cheeks softly, he stared lovingly into Krist's eyes. He leaned in closer, their breath fanning over each other's faces. Krist let out a soft sigh and grinned, moving himself closer connecting their lips.

Soft and warm as always.

That was the first thing that ran through Singto's head, Krist's lips were really soft. Singto rested his hands on Krist's hips and the touch sent butterflies to his stomach.

Singto really liked this.The softness, the way they just seemed to fit together so well. It was kind of magical to him, the moment wasn't the best and the occurrences leading were that great either. He know he should handle Krist softly since he's been through a lot. But he couldn't help himself whenever their eyes meet. He wants to show Krist how much he appreciate the younger.

Singto joined Krist in smiling into the kiss. It wasn't opened mouth, just soft and gentle.

Sweet.

It was great since it's been a while they had kissed. Krist felt comfortable and protected. It was everything he was looking for, and this was perfect. Now he's assured that there'll be no more problems with the death of Mike and Phana still being sentenced.

A/N
Finally the problems are eliminated. Hopefully the boys will be happier. 😊