Doomed

Krist POV

I was smiling like an idiot on my own while Gun was at the counter getting both of us drinks. Actually my mind if full with the one and only Singto now. Suddenly I felt a hit on my back head. I saw a confused Gun looking at me with a drink right on my face. " Are you thinking about something naughty?" He raised his brows and giggled. I saw his giggles turn to a blushing smile that when I turn to my and my jaw dropped down low.

" Hey Gun and Kit," P'Off waved and walked towards us, but the reason for my state now was the person walking beside him. " Kit, this is Singto and Singto this is Krist," my head is spinning. I can't breathe I need help. I know my face was freaking red now. " H.. h.. hello khun Singto" I waied. "Drop the khun P'sing will do," I need a minute right now. I excused myself to go to the washroom while three pair of eyes looking at me.

" Are you ok? Is everything alright?" Gun whom followed me after asked me worriedly. "I need to tell you something Gun, I... I.. My crush is P'Singto" Gun was laughing like a madman then he gave me a tight hug and whispered " do you really think that I didn't know at least that much Kit?" I looked at him gaping. " I knew it since you started idolising and I also know that you went to his fan meet, wait not only me even Papi knows it!," Gun calls P'Off papi but wait what? How come they know I have never even told anyone about it. " let's go back in the old mans will be waiting for us, we will talk further once we are back home," Gun dragged me back to Starbucks while I was looking like a zombie since my mind went blank.

Once we are back at the table P'Off asked me if I was ok and I just nodded. I didn't even lift my head up to look at the two person sitting in-front of me right now. It's not that I don't want to it's that I can't. I'm too shy to face him. " So are you exited Kit you'll be in the same series with Singto here" my eyes widened and that's it I'm DOOMED!

Singto POV

"What do you mean P?" I asked P'Jane I'm shocked after he revealed who is the boy. Let me tell you guys I worked really hard to reach the place I am in today. I know almost everyone in Appletv and I respect them so much. But there is only one person that I can't even stand at all and that's Phana another actor whom joined in at the same time as me. That guy is purely rude and he is a player, everyone knows this. He just know how to push my limits with the ways he talks or act around me. I tried my level best to avoid him. Unfortunately we will be working together in the next project. Where me and P'Nat will be one of the main pair and he'll be paired with some new kid that Off recommended. I was feeling pitiful for the boy even before knowing who is it to be paired with this pure form idiot.

I looked at P'Jane in shock once he told me that the angel that I saw is the one whom will be Phana's pair. I don't know what he'll do to the poor boy. Out of nowhere Off came to the lobby and I was relieved. I wanted tell off to ask the boy to back off from the project and even before I could open my mouth he dragged me to Starbucks that's around the other corner of lobby. "P why you dragging me in there let's get out and go somewhere else," that's when I got confronted with an angel whom turned back and looked at us with a shocked face. Off introduced me to him "Hello khun Singto" he greeted me nervously and that left a pang in my heart. His milky white cheeks turned into a red cherry and I just want to bite it so much. " Drop the khun, P'Singto will do," I told him I wanted to feel close to him not a stranger. All of sudden he just woke up and left to the washroom followed by Gun.

I felt hurt. Is he trying to avoid me or his he sick. Wait why am I getting all exited and worried about a boy whom I just saw a couple hours ago. But I feel so close to him like I've known him my whole life. " I think I'm making him uncomfortable, why did you bring me here P'Off?" P'Off pouted and told me that's not the case because Krist tend to be nervous around new people and he just signed to be in the company. I was about to leave and they walked in and sat I front of me. He didn't even look at me that's when " So are you exited Kit you'll be in the same series with Singto here" P'Off asked him. I looked at him eagerly to know his answer. I don't want him to work with Phana.

Hey guys I tried my best to write up things that's in my mind. Hopefully you guys are ok with my writing. Enjoy reading lovelies 🥰🌻