Taken

Sorry I took sometime. But here's a new update.

Happy reading
❤️🌻

"You are mine now!"

Those words ran shivers down his spine as the younger felt scared. He knew this voice. The voice he wish to forget.

What does he mean? Where am I? I can't move. My head hurts.

"W-What do you m-mean??" His voice was way too slow almost like mumble.

Mike smirked a little. He leaned towards his lips "You will see what I mean" and pressed his lips again, this time more harshly.

Krist was struggling through the kiss. He tried hard to pull out his hands but it the knot was too tight. The more he tried to release himself the more painful it gets.

Krist started to move his head right and left only to break the kiss. And after few tries he was successful.He turned his head to the right and breathed heavily.

"W-Why are y-you do-doing this? Is everything that y-you did still not enough? All the torture you put me through and you're still not satisfied?"

He asked him without facing Mike who was still so close to his face looking at him.

Krist didn't get any reply but he could feel that Mike was smirking at him. And before he could ask another question Mike attacked his neck.

He kissed the skin deeply which made Krist shut his eyes. He started to lick his neck and Krist just laid there. He sucked the same spot hard and Krist could feel his tears rolling down and making the bedsheet wet. He knew he can't do much to escape now.

"Please.... S-Stop it!"He cried out.

Mike stopped. He grabbed Krist's face hardly and made it face him. Krist could see now the darkened eyes Mike was having.

"Didn't I just tell that your mine now! So stop struggling and let me do what I want!"He snapped at him.

Tears started to roll more from the younger's eyes. He was scared. He couldn't think straight now. All he could think was

Am I going to get raped?

Tuan I need you. Please save me!

Krist's  fear become more prominent when he felt Mike's hand inside his t-shirt. Mike started to trail his hand from the tummy towards the chest. He stopped when his fingers met Krist's nipples. He smirked looking down at the crying boy and pressed his nipples hard.

Krist screamed. Mike started pressing more harder which leads to more screams.

"Scream louder  for me! I bet you feel more pleasure with me than being with him!" He coldly said.

"No! S-Stop this! It hurts! Help me!"

Mike was laughing loudly. His hand slowly trailed down towards Krist's tummy.

Mike smiled evilly when he felt his member. He licked his lips and slowly put his hand on Krist's dick.

Krist gasped as he felt Mike rubbing his hard on. He bit his lips and closed his eyes deeply. He felt disgusted. He wants to run away. He wants to see his Singtuan. He wants this pain to go away. Tears still rolling from his eyes.

Mike looked at the younger's wet face. He leaned forward and bit his ears, a little bit hardly before whispering,

"This is going be a long night! Baby Kit!"

Krist felt sudden blank and darkness took over his eyes as well as mind. His whole body numbed.

Tuan can't help me!

His body and mind gave up. He let darkness engulf him fully.

>>>>>>>

"What do you mean he left? I was supposed to fetch him. He told me he has shoot until evening."

Singto was shouting at one of the staff in Appletv. He made a promise to Krist that he'll be fetching him and they'll go on a date but now he's been informed that a driver picked him up saying he sent the car.

He immediately called P'Jane to ask if it was his arrangement. Even P'Jane have no idea about this.

Then he called Gun to ask if Krist was with him. Gun told him that Krist contacted him 2 hours back saying he'll be out with me and he won't be home today.

Where's my angel?

Singto made one last call. He knew only this person could help him now. He have no other choice. He is scared and his eyes started to welled up with tears. He should have been more careful after being warned.

"Dad I need your help. Krist is missing!"

Once he's don't with the call, he drove off with a high speed heading towards Sangpotirat's house.

Please be safe for me Kit!