thirty-two.

It was now the Teen Choice Awards, and I was going to perform my song, Don't Call Me Up, and Brad and I have broken up.

It went pretty smoothly.

-FLASHBACK-

"Brad, we need to talk," I say to Brad.

He comes and sits on his couch with me and a look of worry flashes across his face.

"You wanna go back to Zane.." He figured.

"Actually, I think I need to stay single for a few weeks before I do that, really take care of myself and not worry about boys for a while.. I'm going on a vacation for a few weeks, with Kristen, Mariah and Cierra, so that I can just, be, and relax with my best friends," I reply.

He pauses for a moment and I start to worry.

"You said that when I was ready to go back to Zane that you'd understand," I quickly say.

"Yeah, I know, I do understand, I just wish I would've seen it coming," He replies.

"Friends?" I ask.

"Of course, I just need time to move on," He says.

We hug and I leave his house, going to go tell Zane about my plans.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I'm nominated for Best New Artist, Song of The Year, Best Female Lead in An Action Movie, Favorite Female Singer, and Artist of The Year, which is so exciting.

I've won a few awards before but never on TV.

The entire VS was here, and I brought Brad as my plus one, because we haven't come out with the break up yet, and our teams wanted us to pretend to be together until I'm on vacation, which I'll be leaving for after the TCA's.

I'm going to Bora Bora.

I'm about to go onstage with John Stamos to present the award for Favorite Social Star, and we've already found out that David won.

We go onstage and present the award, and David begins to tear up and he says, "Wow I seriously never thought that I'd ever be hosting the TCA's with Lucy Hale and that John Stamos and my ex girlfriend would present me an award, thank you guys so much," And I laughed.

What a goof.

I hear Zane yell in the audience and I can't help but smile when I hear him.

-HALF AN HOUR LATER-

Well, I've won 3/4 awards so far, and they're about to announce the winner for Artist of The Year.

Zendaya and Shawn Mendes were up there, reading off the nominees.

Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Normani, Camilla Cabello, and myself were all up for the award.

Hearing Shawn Mendes and Zendaya, two people I admire and look up to, say my name as the winner of Artist of The Year was the best thing I have ever heard.

I get up and peck Brad on the lips, hugging him tightly and I walk up to the stage with my long dress.

I rarely ever wear long dresses, so I decided to really go all out tonight.

I get up to the microphone with a life sized surfboard in my hands, and prepare for a long speech.

"Wow, first off, I want to point out how incredible it is to have an award that has all of the nominees as females without a gender label slapped on it," I begin, and the crowd cheers.

"I am a huge fan of each of these artists, these women preach about body positivity, mental health, being proud of your ethnicity, and women empowerment, all of which affect me so I want to give a special thank you to all of these incredible women for inspiring me everyday," I continue.

"Thank you all so much for this and I love you guys so much, I wouldn't be here without you all!" I finish, and exit the stage.

This day has been absolutely insane.