i like you so much better when you're naked

At the early hours of the morning, doctors gathered in the gallery of OR one

At the early hours of the morning, doctors gathered in the gallery of OR one. All that could be heard was the steady, rhythmic beat of machines surrounding the patient and the heavy, concentrated breath of Miranda Bailey.

The concentrated gallery included a tired Callie, a focused Teddy and a distracted Phoebe.

Callie looked like she was on the verge of passing out, barely making it through Bailey's demonstration but smiling all the while as she made eye contact with Bailey.

"Okay, she saw me. Now I can go." Callie let out a relieved breath, breaking Phoebe out of her thoughts.

"Wait, I need your help!" Phoebe quickly let out as she realised that Callie was leaving.

At the same time Teddy said, "She's just getting started". Confused why Callie was leaving already.

"Sorry". She responded directed at Phoebe, "I have a headache. I need coffee."

Arizona slowly approached Callie before bending down and whispering to her, "I have a cure for a headache that doesn't involve coffee."
Both doctors let out cheeky smiles before rushing out of the gallery.

Phoebe scoffed before muttering, "God, I'm so alone." Before standing up with a huff and leaving the room, needing to find one of her friends.

Walking through the halls, Phoebe saw a frantic Lexie up ahead. When they made eye contact the girls sped towards each other.
"Oh thank god, I've been looking everywhere for you!" A wide eyed Lexie rushed out.

"I've been looking for you!" Phoebe reciprocated.

"I've really got the talk to you about something." Lexie stressed steering them towards a supply closet.

"I've really got to speak to you!" Phoebe stressed as well, repeating the girl's sentiment.

"It's about a guy." Lexie hinted.

"...how have we done this?" Phoebe asked, somewhat confused and also freaked out.

"I don't know..." Lexie dismissed.

"I slept with Alex! There I said it. Now you go, what's your thing?" Lexie quickly said, hoping her friends boy drama compared.

"You slept... wi-with... Alex." Phoebe stuttered. Slowly not wanting to tell her minute drama now.

"Yes, okay. Now go, what's yours?" Lexie said, guilt and shame filling her voice, while rushing her friend for a distraction.

"Oh. Ummm Ethan kissed me... on the cheek." Phoebe said slowly with an awkward smile, knowing that the news is not comparable, at all.

"That's your problem?" Lexie said bluntly in disbelief.

"Hey! It's a big deal for me. I don't know if I like him. And I live with guys so I can't talk to them about it... well I could but Charles is no help whatsoever." Phoebe ranted, trying to defend herself.
"Wait you slept with Alex?" Phoebe asked, comprehending her friends news.