I'm Freaking JK

Well, well, well....Mr. Jeon has certainly been coming out of his shell on Instagram, ammi right? He fits the JK in my story perfectly 🙌

                             Jungkook sat his backpack on the chair beside him and leaned back, pulling his phone from his pocket. He saw a figure walking straight up to him but he pretended to not notice. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

The figure screamed at him as he looked up. "Uh, excuse me?" He looked around confused. Her expression suddenly changed, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." She backed away shyly. He sighed in relief, for a moment there he thought it was an Anti.

Another person plopped down beside him, "That's hilarious! She actually asked you who you thought you were, why didn't you say I'm freaking JK, bitch?"

He shifted nervously in his seat. The unknown girl laid back in hers and draped an arm over the top of the chair on the other side. He didn't want to admit who he was but he didn't think she would buy the "I'm not him" story. "I was caught off guard, I guess."

"Ah, you probably wouldn't have said that anyways," She crossed her legs and stared off in the other direction.

He might have already known the answer, but he was in a particular mood today. "Why's that?" He asked.

"Huh? Well, you know, BTS is so prim and proper, not that it's a bad thing, that's just what I would've said if I were you."

He knew that was entirely accurate, but couldn't help himself from getting offended. "Yeah, well that's just a persona." He said as he went back to looking through the messages on his phone. A smirk formed on her face, "Oh, did I hit a nerve?" She laughed. "I'm just messing with you, calm down.

He wrinkled his nose as he cut his eyes at her, "Aren't you supposed to be nervous or something?"

His cold stare ignited something inside her, but she wasn't about to let it show.

"Wow, you're an ass, but I have to say, I like this side of you." She winked at him.

"Well, you'll like this side even more," he said as he got up and walked away.

She briefly glanced at him as he walked away.

Damn.

She maintained a smirk even though her heart was racing. He couldn't help but smile to himself as he turned the corner.

He hadn't met anyone that was comfortable with him in the longest time and even if he didn't want to admit it to himself, he kinda thought it was hot, and she wasn't bad looking either.

He wanted someone that had the balls to put him in his place, but would also give in to him when he wanted. He wondered if she would play the game he had just initiated or if she would be too weak, just like everyone else.

She looked over at the chair he had his backpack on and there laid a shiny black phone. She grabbed it and ran in the direction he left.

She couldn't find him anywhere so she went back to where she was sitting and he just happened to be standing there with his arms crossed, watching her as she walked towards him. He smirked as he held his hand out.

"You know, that would've been a nice mic drop if you hadn't left your phone." She laughed at him, handing him the phone.

"Didn't go through it, did you?" He asked her as he grabbed the phone out of her hand.

"Ha! What would I get out of going through your phone? I can't read Korean, and besides I'm not snoopy."

If you like this, check out my other story called Deadly Famous, another Jungkook fan fic of mine. Thank you in advance!