Chapter One

"That's it Brian I've had it I want a divorce" she shouted throwing all kinds of household items in my direction.
I sat on the couch trying to remember how we got here, she and I used to be so happy almost inseparable.
What would I tell the guys? That I'm a fuck up at 35, that I couldn't even hold down a marriage with someone I've known my entire life. Nah.

I got up and stumbled to the front door twisting the knob failing the first few tries. When it finally opened I just stood there in the doorway looking out into the snowy night.
"So this is it huh Mich, fifteen years down the toilet?"

She pressed her red colored lips into a straight line and I could see the anger spread across her face, but not without a hint of pain.
"Yeah Brian I haven't been happy in years, let's just get it over with before we start hating each other."

I sighed pulling out a pack of Marlboro's "Okay... okay fine on one condition" I said inhaling the smoke. She placed a hand on her hip rolling her eyes "and what might that be?"

"When word gets out and everyone asks you tell them this was your decision."

"Deal"

I nodded throwing my cigarette to the ground, life would be completely different without her and I was terrified. I knew this day would come eventually but I've been such a good boy lately, maybe she's found someone else? Nah.
I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head no women could resist Synyster Gates or so I thought....