Chapter three

"Dude what the fuck" she screeched covered in the contents of my stomach. My eyes went wide and I tried help her clean up but she shoved me away.

"Your drunk bozo" she dragged me down the hallway to an unmarked room, once we were inside she started to strip right in front of me.

"Okay no way I can be this drunk, wake up Gates" I said slapping myself wishing this was a dream.
"Your really weird" she sighed pulling on a fresh pair of sweats and a tank top.

She then started to go through another box of clothes was this the lost and found?
"You don't have to do that I can go home" I lied clearly in no state to drive.

"Cool but don't you want a new shirt?" She said pointing to the huge barf stain on the center of my white tee.
I put my head in my hands embarrassed, and surprisingly enough she started to laugh.

"Don't worry your not the first and you won't be the last" she smiled, and I could of sworn the entire room lit up.
"Now arms up" I did as she instructed being dressed up like a little kid, a few seconds after someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Milly you can go home for the night with pay, just take care of him first" It was Johnny, I waved flirtatiously blowing him a kiss.

He sighed but ultimately caught it and disappeared from the room.
"Thanks" I muttered, as she attempted to wipe the puke off my face.

"Don't mention it now do you have somewhere I can bring you, or a friend I can call up?" She began to pat my pockets down looking for a cell phone.

"Aha" she said pulling out my iPhone and pressing my thumb to the home button. Usually I'm super private with my phone but tonight I could care less because I didn't even want to be Synyster Gates anymore.

"Who's Val?l my eyes went wide and I tried to snatch it from her but she moved out of the way. I fell on my ass landing with a thud and she started to crack up.

"Oohhh is this your wife, I'm calling you've been a very bad boy Mr....." her words trailed off and I sighed "Brian"

She hit the call button and I closed my eyes waiting for the sound of my very pissed of sister in law.
"Hi Val, I'm sorry to bother you but I've got your boyfriend here at Johnny's saloon he's pissy drunk. Looks like Brian has had more then he can handle, now I can drop him off to you I just need an address."

The phone was on speaker and I couldn't bare the Smackdown Val was going to give me. But it never came she just let out a heavy sigh, I could almost see the aggravation on her face.
"He isn't my boyfriend but yeah you can bring him here thanks honey what was your name again?"

"Milany but Milly for short"

"Thanks Milly, maybe when you get here I can put on some coffee or tea" Val suggested, she was always so painfully nice we gained many friends because of her.

Milly thanked her and smiled before ending the call, she tossed my phone back at me and I failed miserably to catch it.
"I'm wasted remember?"
She made a cringing face before picking it up and placing it in her back pocket.
"Let's get you home"

-
-
-

"There you go big guy" Milly said carrying half my body weight over the threshold of Matt's house.
It was nearing three in the morning surly the kids were asleep so I wouldn't get an entire beatdown at this hour.
"Brian what are we going to do with you?" Val sighed as she helped Milly remove my socks and shoes.

Matt stood in the corner with his arms crossed, boy if looks could kill I'd be a dead son of a bitch. I wasn't scared of Shads so I flashed him a grin and he sucked his teeth hard before stomping into the kitchen.

We sat in an awkward silence until Milly cleared her throat "well Brian I'm blowing this popsicle stand nice meeting you all, this place kicks ass" she said walking towards the door.

"I'll walk you out" Val said following her, she gave me one last look and I waved unsure of the appropriate goodbye gesture.

"Guest room bed now, I'll deal with you in the morning Gates"